- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
JHS Pedals Twin Twelve V2 Overdrive Effects Pedal
- Write a Review
- #J47130 000000000 J47130000000000
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
The “Twin Twelve” channel drive is the first ever all-analog stompbox to replicate the classic tones of the Silvertone 1484 "Twin Twelve" amplifier. ...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
Add incredible, musical overdrive to your signal chain.
The “Twin Twelve” channel drive is the first ever all-analog stompbox to replicate the classic tones of the Silvertone 1484 "Twin Twelve" amplifier. The pedal’s sound and response are meticulously hand-tuned to achieve a striking similarity to the tones made famous by players such as Jack White, Beck, Coldplay, and others. But that’s just the beginning. With its ability to go from a spanky, clean preamp boost to a classic growling medium/heavy overdrive, the “Twin Twelve” V2 is a great option for the do-it-all overdrive spot on your pedalboard.
Silvertone 1484 “Twin Twelve” in a Box
In 1963, Silvertone introduced the 60-watt Model 1484 guitar amplifier. Originally a student-model amplifier, the amp’s gritty and unpolished tone has since made it legendary, hard to find, and coveted by some of the biggest names in music. And now, you get to put those same tones right on your pedalboard.
From Ultra-Clean Preamp to Thick Vintage Crunch
If you love pedals that can perform two tonal jobs in one, you’re going to love the Dirt/Clean option JHS added to the “Twin Twelve” V2. In the Dirt mode, you’ll enjoy the gritty amp-like tones of the cranked Silvertone. Flip the switch to Clean, and you’re instantly bathing in the sound of a clean preamp that works great as a boost or as an always-on tonal enhancement.
Red Remote Compatible
You can access both the Clean and Dirt circuits right in the middle of the song by hooking up your “Twin Twelve” to a JHS Red Remote footswitch (sold separately). The Red Remote’s tiny footprint barely takes up any precious real estate on your pedalboard, while offering on-the-fly switching of the “Twin Twelve’s” two voices. Two great tones, very little pedal space. Gotta love it!
- Effortlessly turn your amp into one of the most sought-after vintage amps out there
- Discrete transistor stages, hand-tuned to replicate the exact feel and tone of the 1484’s tube sound
- 2-band EQ that is almost an exact replication of the 1484's Baxandall tone circuit
- Two very different, yet complementary tones in one pedal
- Powerful boosting potential, thanks to the internal charge pump that converts 9V to 18V performance
- Use the “Twin Twelve” as an amp-in-a-box, a gritty overdrive, a clean preamp, a potent boost, and much more
- Hands-free switching between the pedal’s Clean and Dirt circuits
- Go from clean preamp to thick Silvertone-style grit with the stomp of a switch
- Red Remote connects with a simple mono instrument patch cable
Call or click to order today!
- Power requirement: 9V DC negative
- Consumes less than 100mA
- Dimensions: 2.2 x 4.8 x 1.6 in.
- VERSION HISTORY:
- V1 = 4 Controls, white LED
- V2 = added Dirt/Clean toggle, added Red Remote system, bi-color LED
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.