- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Keeley Caverns V2 Delay/Reverb Effects Pedal
- Write a Review
- Questions & Answers
- K41355 000000000 K41355000000000
6-Month* financing available.
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
The Caverns Delay Reverb V2 dual effect pedal combines delay and reverb for the perfect end to any pedal board. It features Keeley's analog style tap...Click To Read More About This Product
Get lost in an underground world of rich delay and reverb.
The Caverns Delay Reverb V2 dual effect pedal combines delay and reverb for the perfect end to any pedal board. It features Keeley's analog style tape delay with modulation options. The 650ms of warm delay combine with Spring, Shimmer or Modulated Reverb. Now with True-Bypass or Trails option. Because of its small and compact design, the Caverns is a perfect fit for any fly-rig or small board where you have tight space requirements. The V2 features Keeley's most popular time-based effects, blended perfectly and fine-tuned over two years. It will be an amazing addition to any board.
- Spring Mode – Black Face Amp style spring reverb with F Style Tremolo
- Modulation Mode – Choral modulation to the reverb for a huge, cavernous reverb
- Shimmer Mode – Reverb with emphasis on octave-up voices in reverb trails The Delay side of the pedal incorporates Keeley’s popular Magnetic Echo circuit, designed to emulate analog tape delay lines. Three way switchable modulation gives you options for adding Wow and Flutter to the repeats Top-Mounted Jacks allow for a compact pedalboard layout.
- True-Bypass or Trails
- Top-Mounted Jacks allow for a compact pedalboard layout
Call or click to order today!
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.