- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Keeley Mini Katana Clean Boost Guitar Effects Pedal
- Write a Review
- Questions & Answers
- J21562 000000000 J21562000000000
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
Want a mirror image of your tone, only louder? This is it. The Mini Katana Boost is also a fat, harmonically rich boost, just pull out on the volume ...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
Small, simple boost that is super clean.
Want a mirror image of your tone, only louder? This is it. The Mini Katana Boost is also a fat, harmonically rich boost, just pull out on the volume knob and stretch your imagination with overdriven tone. You can keep it on all the time to push your amp harder, or as an occasional boost to cut through the mix.
Order this mini pedal for maximum boost in your signal chain.
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.