- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
KHDK No.1 Overdrive Effects Pedal
- Write a Review
- Questions & Answers
- K46392 000000000 K46392000000000
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
Powered by KHDK's original circuit, the No.1 is designed in the spirit of an overdriven tube amp. Turn the No.1 on and you'll feel like you've switch...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
Get authentic tube overdrive sound from your pedalboard.
Powered by KHDK's original circuit, the No.1 is designed in the spirit of an overdriven tube amp. Turn the No.1 on and you'll feel like you've switched to a powerful distortion channel on a tube amp.
Gain one controls the first gain stage from a pure clean boost to a naturally compressing overdrive. Gain two shares one knob with the Bass control. It cleverly controls the gain and the low-end of the next gain stage, which adds rich harmonics, bottom end and natural, tube-like saturation to your tone. It's designed as an active high-pass filter for the second gain stage and allows you to set the amount of bottom-end with precision. The result is rich, harmonic overdrive.
It's versatile and bold: with the Gain switch on Lo, the No.1 ranges from a barely-breaking-up overdrive to a classic crunch. With the Gain on Hi, you can take it from an aggressive, dirty rhythm tone all the way up to a beautiful lead tone.
No.1 utilizes KHDK's original true bypass circuit using our special blend of solid state and MOSFET technology.
Like all KHDK pedals, No.1 is proudly crafted and quality-tested in Kentucky, USA.
- Gain controls the unity gain of the circuit.
- Volume controls the overall output volume of the No. 1.
- The HI/LO switch is tied directly into the gain. The lo setting offers a warm, tube-like boost and a subtle crunchy overdrive, great for rhythm playing. The hi setting adds saturation, sustain, low end and compression. This setting is recommended for a more powerful rhythm or soloing.
- Bass controls the bass and lower mid-frequency gain. The bass is tied into the gain, making it a secondary gain control and enhancing your low end.
- Treble control is a passive, natural sounding low-pass filter. It cuts high end and offers a wide frequency range. Turned clockwise, it becomes raw, aggressive and cuts through. Turned counterclockwise, it cuts highs for a more mellow and warm tone.
- Footswitch engages your No. 1 to “on” or True bypass mode.
Call or click to order today!
- Power Input: Standard 9V battery or 9V DC (center negative) power supply
- Bypass mode: True Bypass
- Input Connector: Type Standard 1/4 in. jack – mono/TS
- Output Connector: Type Standard 1/4 in. jack – mono/TS
- Dimensions: 4.72 x 2.5 x 1.57 in. (120 x 65 x 40 mm)
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.