- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Laney Black Country Customs Steelpark Boost Effects Pedal
- Write a Review
- Questions & Answers
- L69536 000000000 L69536000000000
6-Month* financing available.
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
Your ultimate tone may be just a little boost. The Laney Steelpark is a versatile boost pedal with masses of headroom designed to help you push your ...Click To Read More About This Product
Give your tone a boost.
Your ultimate tone may be just a little boost. The Laney Steelpark is a versatile boost pedal with masses of headroom designed to help you push your amp harder and cut through any mix. Ideal for stacking either before or after other gain pedals on your board.
Call or click to order today!
- Controls: Drive, volume, bass and treble
- Switches: On / off
- Connectors: Guitar input jack in and out
- Power requirements: 9V battery (supplied) / 9V DC PSU (not supplied)
- Dimensions: 2.32" x 2.91" x 4.76" (59 x 74 x 121 mm)
- Weight: 0.83 lb (0.38 kg)
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.