- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Laney Lionheart LT212 60W 2x12 Guitar Extension Cabinet
- Write a Review
- #481317 000004000 481317000004000
- Free Shipping With Backstage Pass (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
If you have the Laney L20H, you won't want to compromise that great Class A tone by using any old cabinet. Instead, why not get the matching Laney LT...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
The ultimate cab to match with your Lionheart amp.
If you have the Laney L20H, you won't want to compromise that great Class A tone by using any old cabinet. Instead, why not get the matching Laney LT212 cabinet? Featuring 2x12" Celestion Heritage G12H Drivers and closed back construction, this cab gives thick, deep tones with growling bottom end power. This stylish and great sounding cab also features a folding tilt mechanism for optimum sound projection. Each LT212 features a hand stamped 'build number' in the order they come off the Laney production line, and comes with a custom made 'Lionheart' dust cover.
Lionheart represents everything learned through 40 years of Laney tube heritage, distilled into a single amplifier range. Designed to deliver the ultimate tone of a tube being pushed hard - warm and expressive, at an output level that can be used in everyday environments.
- Power RMS: 60W
- Inputs: 2x Jack
- Drivers: 2x 12" Celestion Heritage G12H
- Baffle: Marine Grade Plywood
- Cabinet Design: Marine Grade Plywood cabinet, Leather strap handle, Folding Tilt mechanism for optimum sound projection
- Weight: 19 Kg
- Dimensions (mm): 676 x 320 x 452
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.