- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Laney LX20R 20W 1x8 Guitar Combo Amp
- Write a Review
- #L19257 000001000 L19257000001000
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
The Laney LX20R is a 20 watt, twin-channel guitar amp with - band EQ and onboard Reverb – giving gain choices from clean to extreme.British DesignThe...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
Get great, versatile tone for all your practice needs.
The Laney LX20R is a 20 watt, twin-channel guitar amp with - band EQ and onboard Reverb – giving gain choices from clean to extreme.
The LX20R features a twin channel preamp – giving you some aggressive extreme gain options plus a clean channel for softer moments.
The 3 band EQ tone stack, gives instant tone shaping options to adjustment to suit the guitar and music style.
Reverb can be dialed in with a rotary control to add ambience to the tone.
The AUX input for jamming along and a headphone socket for doing so quietly are great features for private practice or late night sessions.
Call or click to order today!
- Power: 20W
- Two channels
- Single input
- Speaker: 1x8" custom
- Controls: 3-band EQ, crunch, master, reverb, volume
- Aux. input
- Headphone output
- Dimensions: 13.26" x 13.97" x 8.18"
- Weight: 15.21 lb.
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.