- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Laney LX65R 65W 1x12 Guitar Combo Amp
- Write a Review
- #L19254 000001000 L19254000001000
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
The Laney LX65R is a twin-channel guitar combo kicking out 65 watts RMS from its 12” custom HH driver.British DesignThe LX65R packs a mean punch when...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
This versatile combo can deliver great tone in practice, rehearsals and small gigs.
The Laney LX65R is a twin-channel guitar combo kicking out 65 watts RMS from its 12” custom HH driver.
The LX65R packs a mean punch when it comes to gig worthy combos. With 65 watts of power, a broad spectrum of tones and a 12” HH speaker, it delivers on stage or rehearsal whilst remaining portable enough to throw in the car at the end of the night.
Twin Channels and Reverb
Clean and Drive channels both have their own independent 3-band EQ for more variation between sounds. The Drive channel also features switchable XTS tone shaping for an instant scoop to the mid and a boost to key frequencies. On-board reverb can also be dialed in to add ambience to the tone.
For an expanded performance rig, the Extension Speaker socket can also be used to add another cabinet. An FX loop allows the connection of outboard effects. Reverb and Channel can be selected remotely with the connection of a footswitch (FS2).
Call or click to order today!
- Power: 65W
- Two channels
- Single input
- Speakers: 1x12" HH custom
- Controls: 3-band EQ, gain, volume, reverb
- Effects loop
- Built-in reverb
- Aux. input
- Output: 8 ohm
- Dimensions: 17.04" x 19.25" x 10.35"
- Weight: 32.4 lb.
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.