- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Lehle Julian--Pro Equipment Pedal
- Write a Review
- Questions & Answers
- J13938 000000000 J13938000000000
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
The Lehle Julian is an advanced Lehle Sunday Driver SW and offers additional controls like the parametric mids and treble. It has developed into a ve...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
A versatile boost to help shape your sound to perfection.
The Lehle Julian is an advanced Lehle Sunday Driver SW and offers additional controls like the parametric mids and treble. It has developed into a versatile booster - especially with the vintage users in mind - to adjust the input of a tube amp.
The parametric midboost allows individual sound shaping as well as recreating the characteristics of familiar classics like the established Dallas Rangemaster or the Hornby Skewes Treble Booster, supplying the ear with familiar sounds. Since these boosters had a very low input impedance we have equipped the Lehle Julian with a switch that reduces the impedance from 1 MOhm to 10 kOhm for authentic rendition of their characteristics.
The treble control completes the sonic performance. And the best: all settings from "muffled" to "edgy" are always audio friendly, there is no dull or piercing sound. The overdrive grade of the connected amp can be fine-tuned with the gain pot by +/- 15 dB ranging from super clean to distorted.
The Lehle Julian always delivers a clean output thanks to its JFET input stage. Its personal dynamic derives from the fact that the incoming current is rectified, stabilized and doubled to 18V right after the powersocket.
In OFF status, the Lehle Julian provides two different modes of operation - in TB (= True Bypass) mode, the input and output are linked with zero losses to one another via a switch with gold-plated contacts. True Bypass mode is the best option for a small set-up with short cable routings and when a classical fuzz pedal is looped in after the Lehle Julian. The line-driver function, located at the start of the train or in an effect chain, is the better solution for long cables and for complex effect board configurations. Running the Lehle Julian in TS mode (= True Sound) it becomes active as a buffer, but without amplifying or coloring the signal. The Bypass mode option enables the Lehle Julian to integrate ideally into any set-up, whether as a battery-operated stand-alone unit, or in an existing pedal board.
- HZ/LZ switch lets you select input impedance
- TS/TB selector switch allows you to select the bypass mode you want
- Multiple LEDs to display your switching state
- Gain, Frequency, Boost and Treble controls
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.