- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Lehle RMI Basswitch IQ DI--Pro Equipment Pedal
- Write a Review
- Questions & Answers
- J13947 000000000 J13947000000000
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
German engineered and manufactured, the Basswitch IQ DI bass preamp and DI has brought the quality of a rack-mounted high-end preamp and direct box, ...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
Sophisticated signal routing and rack mount-quality preamp sound in a size small enough for your pedlaboard.
German engineered and manufactured, the Basswitch IQ DI bass preamp and DI has brought the quality of a rack-mounted high-end preamp and direct box, with an EQ specifically designed for bass application, to a stomp box format and combined it with sophisticated signal routing technology.
The Basswitch IQ DI bass preamp opens up a new dimension in bass pre-amplification and signal routing, offering an "all-in-one" solution for bassists, whether used in stand-alone mode or as the control center of a pedal board. The Basswitch IQ DI features: an A/B-input switcher, a high-end preamp, a clean booster, a parametric EQ, an FX loop switcher and, last but not least, professional quality DI signal routing
- A/B-input switcher
- High-end preamp
- Clean booster
- Parametric EQ
- FX loop switcher
- Professional quality DI signal routing
- German engineering
Call or click today to order!
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.