- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Line 6 DL4 Delay Guitar Effects Pedal
- Write a Review
- Questions & Answers
- 150380 000000000 150380000000000
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
The Line 6 DL4 Delay Stompbox Modeler is the first stompbox to give you digitally modeled effects. Includes 16 vintage delay and echo effects includi...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
Digital models of 16 vintage delays, plus a 14-second loop sampler.
The Line 6 DL4 Delay Stompbox Modeler is the first stompbox to give you digitally modeled effects. Includes 16 vintage delay and echo effects including Tube Echoplex, Space Echo, Deluxe Memory Man, Analog Delay, Reverse, and many more. It also provides for 3 programmable presets and an onboard Tap Tempo control, 14 seconds of sample-loop memory, true bypass switching, an expression-pedal input for realtime control of all effects settings, and stereo inputs and outputs. Runs for up to 30 hours on four "C" batteries or with the optional PX-2G power adaptor.
Add the optional EX-1 Expression Pedal to your Line 6 gear to modify the length of your delay time as you play.
- 16 vintage delay and echo effects including Tube Echoplex, Space Echo, Deluxe Memory Man, and more
- Provides for 3 programmable presets
- Tap tempo control
- 14 seconds of sample-loop memory
- True bypass switching
- Expression pedal input
- Stereo inputs and outputs
Like buying a bunch of classic delays in one. Order today.
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.