Why Shop With Us?
Free Standard Ground shipping (48 contiguous states, some overweight and Used/Vintage items excluded).
Orders placed before 3 p.m. ET usually ship the same business day.Learn More
2-Year Free Warranty on Guitars
Every guitar or bass you purchase from Musician's Friend (electric or acoustic, New or Open Box) includes two years of protection from manufacturer defects.Contact Us for Details
We're Here for You
Our Gear Advisers are available to guide you through your entire shopping experience. Call or Chat for expert advice and to hear the latest deals.Contact Us
MON - FRI 5 AM - 9 PM PT
SAT - SUN 6 AM - 7 PM PT
Line 6 HX Stomp Multi-Effects Processor Pedaltrue true
Rebate OfferValid through 06/30/23
Free Total Guitar Recording Bundle
Buy any qualifying Line 6 product & get Free downloads of the Line 6 Total Guitar Recording Bundle from Line 6
Offer expires 06/30/23Download Rebate Form
Musician's Friend Rewards
This oversized item has special shipping requirements
Line 6 HX Stomp Multi-Effects Processor Pedal
- Free Shipping
- Top Rated
- Top Seller
- Flexible Financing
Gold Coverage Protection
Protect your gear
Gold Coverage Protection
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.
Harness the amazing Helix tone library in a stompbox.
The same HX Modeling technology that powers the flagship Helix guitar processor enables HX Stomp to run up to six processing blocks simultaneously, with pristine audio quality, making it the most powerful and flexible stompbox-sized multi-effects processor currently available. Along with over 300 amps, cabs, and effects—even a looper—the HX Stomp multi-effects processor includes a legacy library of effects from Line 6 M-Series pedals, as well as from classic Line 6 stompbox modelers such as the DL4, MM4, FM4 and DM4. There are also presets created specifically for bass players, as well as individual bass amp and cab models.
Additional features include a choice of true bypass and DSP bypass with trails, a stereo effects loop for patching other pedals into the signal chain and 4-Cable Method setups, a jack for connecting two external footswitches or expression pedals, extensive MIDI control, IR (impulse response) loading capabilities, and a multichannel 24-bit/96kHz USB audio interface. The free HX Edit app allows you to customize nearly every aspect of the pedal’s operation, create, save and load presets. It also provides preset librarian capabilities, IR loading and more.
Intuitive Control and Editing
Despite its tiny size, HX Stomp is easy to both operate and program, thanks to its simple but powerful controls, 320 x 240-pixel color LCD, and three capacitive-sensing footswitches with color-coded LED rings. External control via MIDI and optional expression pedal and footswitch control provide additional flexibility, as does I/O that may be configured for sophisticated routing such as simultaneously feeding an amp and a FOH mixer, 4-Cable Method operation with an amplifier, and easy studio re-amping.
Pristine Audio Quality
An industry-leading 123dB of dynamic range provides tremendous depth and ultra-low noise, while the highest-quality components guarantee unadulterated audio throughout—from inputs to outputs—whether feeding an amp, going direct to FOH, or recording in the studio.
A Complete Rig in a Pedal
Whether you need a backup for your Helix or other rig, a travel rig that will fit into a duffle bag with room to spare for cables and additional pedals, a convenient practice and rehearsal rig, or a complete guitar and effects studio recording setup—the HX Stomp multi-effects pedal provides the perfect solution. It even fits into the top pocket of a Helix Backpack.
Helix 3.6 firmware update (as of April 24, 2023), is free to download by any owners of this product.
• Grammatico GSG - based on* the Grammatico GSG100
• Line 6 Elmsley - Line 6 original
• Agua Sledge - based on* the Aguilar Tone Hammer
Guitar Cabs (Single and Dual versions)
• 1x12 Blue Bell - captured from* a 1x12" VOX AC-15 Blue Alnico
• 1x12 Open Cream - captured from* a custom 1x12" open-back cab G12M-65
• 1x12 Open Cast - captured from* a custom 1x12" open-back cab EVM12L
• 2x12 Silver Bell - captured from* a 2x12" VOX AC-30TB Silver Alnico
• 2x12 Match H30 - captured from* a 2x12" Matchless DC-30 custom G12H-30
• 2x12 Match G25 - captured from* a 2x12" Matchless DC-30 custom G12M-25
• 4x12 Greenback 20 - captured from* a 4x12" Marshal “basketweave” G12M-20
Bass Cabs (Single and Dual versions)
• 1x12 Epicenter - captured from* a 1x12" Epifani Ultralight series
• 4x10 Ampeg Pro - captured from* a 4x10" Ampeg PR-410HLF
• Dark Dove Fuzz (Mono, Stereo) - based on* the Electro-Harmonix Russian Big Muff
• Triple Rotary (Mono, Stereo) - based on the Yamaha RA-200 rotary speaker
* These third-party product names are trademarks of their respective owners and neither Yamaha Guitar Group nor Line 6 are associated or affiliated with them. These trademarks appear solely to identify products whose tones were studied by Line 6 during sound model development.
- Utilizes the same DSP chip and HX Modeling as Helix
- Compact yet extremely powerful
- Highest possible audio quality throughout, plus both true bypass and DSP bypass with trails
- Over 300 effects and models from Helix, M-Series, and legacy Line 6 products
- Up to 6 simultaneous amp, cab, and effect blocks (including a looper and IR loading) provide extensive tone-crafting options
- A complete guitar or bass rig in one pedal
- 3 capacitive-sensing footswitches with color-coded LED rings facilitate ease of use and fast editing
- Split/parallel signal paths provide flexible routing for both simple and complex signal chains
- TRS dual expression pedal/footswitch input extends creative control capabilities
- Stereo effects loop (mono/stereo TRS send + stereo returns) facilitates use with other pedals
- Includes Helix Firmware Update 3.6 free to download
Call or click to order today!
Also Available In These Cost-Saving Bundles
- Free Standard Ground shipping (48 contiguous states, some overweight and Used/Vintage items excluded).
- Orders placed before 3 p.m. ET usually ship the same business day.
Every guitar or bass you purchase from Musician's Friend (electric or acoustic, New or Open Box) includes two years of protection from manufacturer defects.
Our Gear Advisers are available to guide you through your entire shopping experience. Call or Chat for expert advice and to hear the latest deals.