- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Line 6 POD 2.0 Guitar Multi Effects Processor
- Product 150448
- Free Shipping With Backstage Pass (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
The industry standard for direct recording in the studio, POD ® 2.0 delivers the tones heard on hit records everywhere. For practice, it's the ultima...Click To Read More About This Product
We're sorry-this item is unavailable.
Find a similar product below or contact our experts for a recommendation of great alternatives. Call us at 800-449-9128.Customers Also Viewed:
The classic that started it all.
The industry standard for direct recording in the studio, POD ® 2.0 delivers the tones heard on hit records everywhere. For practice, it's the ultimate way to get inspiring, stage-perfected tones with headphones. In the studio, you can become more productive and creative. You can instantly get the sounds you need! Classic clean to modern high-gain tones all perfectly dialed in. POD 2.0 guitar effects processor allows you to quickly choose amps and effects without the long set up times and expensive equipment.
Are you frustrated trying to record great guitar amp sounds? POD ® 2.0 is the answer. You get a wide variety of classic and modern guitar sounds with convenient, easy-to-use effects built right in. Line 6's revolutionary A.I.R.„¢ modeling accurately captures the tone and feel of speaker cabinets, microphones, and studio room characteristics for an amazing recorded sound direct to any recording setup or PA. Sounds like having a great amp mic'd by a great engineer in a great studio!
POD ® 2.0 comes with a built in set of effects that are tweaked to perfection. This "best of" collection of effects makes searching for the perfect sounds ultra easy. Multiple versions of the effects give you rack or stompbox versions, and the combination effects give you classic setups like Delay and Chorus simultaneously.
There's even a full time Reverb, Tap Tempo for getting your delay's in time with the band, and an Effect Tweak knob for custom tailoring your effects. Plus, you'll never be out of tune because you'll get a Chromatic Tuner with a silent mute function for tuning between songs.
Ins and outs
POD ® is equipped to handle today's guitar recording needs with +4dBu balanced or -10dBV unbalanced 1/4" connectors. MIDI lets you automate every move and Line 6's optional FBV„¢: generation foot controllers let you do it all with your feet. POD 2.0 also comes with a high-power headphone output for silent jamming.
Left & Right Output - These are balanced 1/4" TRS connectors, and ready to rock with pro +4 dBu balanced equipment. They will also work happily with unbalanced -10 dBV equipment and standard guitar cables.
A.I.R.„¢: Mode ” If you want to plug POD into a guitar amp as front end, flip the A.I.R. Mode switch to AMP, and set your amp for a clean tone. This defeats the speaker-microphone-room tone simulation of the A.I.R. processing. If you're using POD in almost any other setup (plugging direct into a mixer, recorder, PA, power amplifier, etc.) you want the DIRECT position on the A.I.R. switch.
Foot Pedal Connector - POD ® 2.0 is now compatible with the entire line of current foot controllers including FBV Express„¢: and FBV Shortboard„¢: !
MIDI In & Out - Connect POD to your MIDI equipment to select channel memories or automate POD settings.
All Line 6 products come with Line 6's 24-7 customer support services. Use Line 6's automated help request system, access Line 6's discussion forums, and download software updates and user manuals, plus a lot more.
* All product names used are trademarks of their respective owners, which are in no way associated or affiliated with Line 6. These trademarks of other manufacturers are used solely to identify the products of those manufacturers whose tones and sounds were studied during Line 6's sound model development.
- Amp Models based on*:
- '64 Fender ® Deluxe Reverb ®
- '59 Fender ® Bassman ®
- '68 Marshall ® Plexi 100 watt
- Marshall ® JTM-45 meets Budda Twinmaster
- '60 Tweed Fender ® Champ ®
- Budda Twinmaster head
- '65 Blackface Fender ® Twin Reverb ®
- '60 Vox ® AC 15
- '60 Vox ® AC 30 non-Top Boost
- '85 Mesa/Boogie ® Mark IIc+ Clean Channel
- '85 Mesa/Boogie ® Mark IIc+ Drive Channel
- Dumble ® Overdrive Special Clean Channel
- '95 Mesa/Boogie ® Dual Rectifier ® Head
- '89 Soldano SLO Super Lead Overdrive
- Dumble ® Overdrive Special Drive Channel
- 1987 Roland ® JC-120 Jazz Chorus
- Line 6 ® Insane
- Cabinet Models based on*:
- 1960 Fender ® Tweed Champ ®
- 1952 Fender ® Tweed Deluxe Reverb ®
- 1960 Vox ® AC-15
- 1964 Fender ® Deluxe Reverb ®
- 1965 Fender ® Blackface Twin Reverb ®
- 1967 Vox ® AC-30
- 1995 Matchless Chieftain
- 1959 Fender ® Bassman ®
- 1996 Marshall ® with Vintage 30s
- 1978 Marshall ® with stock 70s
- 1968 Marshall ® Basketweave with Greenbacks
- Line 6 ® 4x12
- Line 6 ® 1x12
- Line 6 ® 2x12
- Line 6 ® 4x10
- POD 2.0 Effects
- Tremolo Delay/Tremolo
- Chorus 1
- Delay/Chorus 1
- Chorus 2
- Delay/Chorus 2
- Flanger 1
- Flanger 2
- Rotary Speaker
Call or click today to order and get rocking with the POD 2.0!