- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Line 6 Spider V 20 20W 1x8 Guitar Combo Amp
- Write a Review
- Questions & Answers
- L25179 000001000 L25179000001000
6-Month* financing available.
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
The Spider V 20 amp has been designed to sound great right out of the box, and its easy-to-use controls and compact size make it the ideal practice a...Click To Read More About This Product
This crafty little Spider spins a huge web of tones and effects in a portable package.
The Spider V 20 amp has been designed to sound great right out of the box, and its easy-to-use controls and compact size make it the ideal practice amp for any guitarist—from beginners to seasoned professionals. Select one of 16 tonally-diverse amp and effect presets, then use the intuitive interface to quickly tweak that tone to your personal taste if you’d like. Each preset contains three effects that can be switched in and out stompbox-style using the dedicated FX buttons on the front panel. Turning the Reverb knob adds atmosphere and depth to your sound, and you can tap in delay times and modulation rates with the Tap/Tuner button. Press and hold the button to access the onboard tuner.
A micro USB port makes it easy to connect the Spider V 20 amp to your Mac or PC, or iOS and Android device*, where you can edit your tones via the free Spider V Remote app, or record your performances with the included Steinberg Cubase LE DAW.
Intuitive and Easy-To-Use Controls
Designed to sound great right out of the box, Spider V 20 features an intuitive interface with color-coded controls and dedicated front-panel buttons that make it easy to simply plug in and begin practicing. It’s the ideal practice amp for guitarists of all skill levels—from beginners to touring professionals.
Choose From 16 Presets
Spider V 20 features 16 diverse amp and effect presets ranging from Clean to Crunch to Insane, as well as Acoustic and Bass presets, so you can easily dial in the specific sounds you need when practicing different styles of music. Each preset contains three effects that can be switched in and out stompbox-style using the dedicated FX buttons on the front panel.
The Spider V 20 amplifier includes lots of features that make practicing easier and more fun. Tap in delay times and modulation rates to match the song you’re playing along with using the Tap/Tuner button, and press and hold it to access the onboard tuner. Use the dedicated Reverb control to add atmosphere and depth to your sound, and plug your headphones into the 1/8" stereo headphone jack to practice without disturbing others.
Take Spider V 20 With You
Standing less than a foot tall and weighing only 11 pounds (5 kg), Spider V 20 is the ideal practice amp for guitarists on the go. But don’t let its small size fool you—with 20 watts of power, Spider V 20 can get loud.
Free Editing and Recording Apps
Connect Spider V 20 to a Mac, PC, or mobile device via the Micro USB port, and use the Spider V Remote application to access additional amps and effects, edit presets, and create your own personal presets compatible with all the amps in the Spider V Series. Download the Steinberg Cubase LE recording application for free when you register your Spider V 20, and use it to easily record, edit, and mix your performances.
*Recording on Android requires Android OS 5.0+ or newer with High Performance Audio enabled. Using Spider V 20 with an iOS or Android device requires a USB camera kit (iOS) or an OTG cable (Android).
Call or click to order today!
- Power: 20W
- Speaker: 1x8" custom
- 16 presets with 3 simultaneous stompbox effects and independent reverb
- Includes acoustic guitar and bass presets
- Built-in tuner and tap-tempo function for time-based effects
- Micro USB port for editing and recording on Mac, PC, iOS and Android
- *Recording on Android requires Android OS 5.0+ or newer with High Performance Audio
- enabled. Using Spider V 20 with an iOS or Android device requires a USB camera kit (iOS) or an OTG cable (Android).
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.