Why Shop With Us?
Free Standard Ground shipping (48 contiguous states, some overweight and Used/Vintage items excluded).
Orders placed before 3 p.m. ET usually ship the same business day.Learn More
2-Year Free Warranty on Guitars
Every guitar or bass you purchase from Musician's Friend (electric or acoustic, New or Open Box) includes two years of protection from manufacturer defects.Contact Us for Details
We're Here for You
Our Gear Advisers are available to guide you through your entire shopping experience. Call or Chat for expert advice and to hear the latest deals.Contact Us
MON - FRI 5 AM - 9 PM PT
SAT - SUN 6 AM - 7 PM PT
Line 6 Spider V 30 30W 1x8 Guitar Combo Amp Restocktrue false
Musician's Friend Rewards
This oversized item has special shipping requirements
What is Restock?
Restock products may have signs of use or other forms of cosmetic damage that do not affect playability or performance. They may also have worn or non-original packaging.
Restocks are factory authorized B stock or C stock that have been returned by retailers for a variety of reasons and have been reviewed, repaired, or repackaged by the manufacturer. Standards of quality vary from one manufacturer to another.
In most cases Restock products are guaranteed by the manufacturer to function or play perfectly and are covered by a manufacturer's warranty. Some manufacturers offer a warranty with a shorter duration than new products. Restocks are eligible for extended warranty Gold Coverage and are also covered by our Musician's Friend 100% Satisfaction Guarantee. Order risk-free and take up to 45 days to check out the gear before deciding to keep it.
- Free Shipping
- Top Rated
- Lowest Price
Gold Coverage Protection
Protect your gear
Gold Coverage Protection
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.
Get a wealth of amazing tones and features in this portable practice combo.
More Amp, Cab, Effect and Speaker Models than the Competition
Spider V is packed with more than 200 updated amps, cabs, and effects models, providing more options and flexibility than other amps in its class. You can combine up to eight effects for rich and fully produced tones.
Fast and Easy Tone Shaping
No need to navigate complex menus. Tweak settings and parameters directly on the amp using the Spider V amp’s straightforward and intuitive knobs. The color-coded controls make it easy to see what you’re doing, even on a dark stage.
128 Custom Presets Including Iconic Rigs and Artist Tones
The Spider V amp’s carefully crafted presets—including Iconic Rigs based on classic songs, custom Artist Presets, and Line 6 originals—mean you can find inspiration the moment you plug in. These can be modified to put your own sonic spin on a timeless tone.
Full-Range Speaker System
Thanks to its full-range speaker system, the Spider V not only delivers your electric tones in high-definition, it can also double as an acoustic amp. In addition, the 1/8" stereo aux input means you can run an audio player through it for backing tracks, jamming, or playing background music when the band is on break.
Wireless Ready For Line 6 Relay G10T
Ready to cut the cable? Many Spider V models are equipped with an internal wireless receiver that’s compatible with the optional Relay G10T transmitter*, for total freedom onstage.
Built-In Tuner, Metronome and Drum Loops
Spider V has the features you need to take practicing and performing live to the next level, including a built-in tuner, a metronome, and a collection of loops recorded by pro drummers.
- Power: 30W
- Speaker: 1x8 in., high-frequency tweeter
- More than 200 amps, cabs and FX
- Works with electric and acoustic guitars
- Combine up to eight effects simultaneously
- 128 crafted tonal presets
- USB port for 24-bit recording and playback with Mac, PC, Android and iOS devices
- Integration with Spider App for iOS and Android
- Built-in drummer loops
- Built-in tuner
- Built-in metronome
- Aux. input
- Headphone output
- Backlit LCD display
- Compatible with FBV 3 and FBV MKII footcontrollers (sold separately)
- Dimensions: 15.4 in. x 15 in. x 8.2 in.
- Weight: 16.2 lbs.
Call or click to order today!
- Free Standard Ground shipping (48 contiguous states, some overweight and Used/Vintage items excluded).
- Orders placed before 3 p.m. ET usually ship the same business day.
Every guitar or bass you purchase from Musician's Friend (electric or acoustic, New or Open Box) includes two years of protection from manufacturer defects.
Our Gear Advisers are available to guide you through your entire shopping experience. Call or Chat for expert advice and to hear the latest deals.