- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Line 6 Spider V 60 60W 1x10 Guitar Combo Amp
- Write a Review
- Questions & Answers
- J42864 000000000 J42864000000000
6-Month* financing available.
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
Featuring a huge collection of upgraded amp and effects models, a clean and modern design, and a specialized full-range speaker system, Spider V 60 i...Click To Read More About This Product
Get an amazing array of tones and FX with this portable 60W combo.
Featuring a huge collection of upgraded amp and effects models, a clean and modern design, and a specialized full-range speaker system, Spider V 60 is the best-sounding and easiest to use Spider ever. Choose from over 200 newly refined amps, cabs and effects. Quickly dial-in the perfect tone using simple color-coded controls. The bi-amped, full-range speaker system delivers incredible depth and clarity for both electric and acoustic guitars. Plus, Spider V 60 is paced with over 100 specially designed presets—including iconic rigs, artist-built tones and Line 6 originals—giving you instant access to an arsenal of professionally dialed-in sounds. Spider V 60 even comes wireless-ready—just add an optional Relay transmitter.
More Amp, Cab, Effect and Speaker Models than the Competition
Spider V is packed with more than 200 updated amps, cabs, and effects models, providing more options and flexibility than other amps in its class. You can combine up to eight effects for rich and fully produced tones.
Fast and Easy Tone Shaping
No need to navigate complex menus. Tweak settings and parameters directly on the amp using the Spider V amp’s straightforward and intuitive knobs. The color-coded controls make it easy to see what you’re doing, even on a dark stage.
128 Custom Presets Including Iconic Rigs and Artist Tones
The Spider V amp’s carefully crafted presets—including Iconic Rigs based on classic songs, custom Artist Presets, and Line 6 originals—mean you can find inspiration the moment you plug in. These can be modified to put your own sonic spin on a timeless tone.
Full-Range Speaker System
Thanks to its full-range speaker system, the Spider V not only delivers your electric tones in high-definition, it can also double as an acoustic amp. In addition, the 1/8" stereo aux input means you can run an audio player through it for backing tracks, jamming, or playing background music when the band is on break.
Wireless Ready For Line 6 Relay G10T
Ready to cut the cable? Many Spider V models are equipped with an internal wireless receiver that’s compatible with the optional Relay G10T transmitter*, for total freedom onstage.
Built-In Tuner, Metronome and Drum Loops
Spider V has the features you need to take practicing and performing live to the next level, including a built-in tuner, a metronome, and a collection of loops recorded by pro drummers.
- Power: 60W
- Speaker: 1x10 in., high-frequency tweeter
- More than 200 amps, cabs and FX
- Works with electric and acoustic guitars
- Combine up to eight effects simultaneously
- 128 crafted tonal presets
- USB port for 24-bit recording and playback with Mac, PC, Android and iOS devices
- Integration with Spider App for iOS and Android
- Built-in drummer loops
- Built-in tuner
- Built-in metronome
- Aux. input
- Headphone output
- Backlit LCD display
- Compatible with FBV 3 and FBV MKII footcontrollers (sold separately)
- Dimensions: 17.4 in. x 16.9 in. x 9.1 in.
- Weight: 20.5 lbs.
Call or click to order today!
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.