- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Line 6 ToneCore Uber Metal Guitar Effects Module
- Write a Review
- Product 150442
- Free Shipping With Backstage Pass (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
Uber Metal brings you massive amounts of gain in one tiny, tough package. You can chose from some of the best Line 6 high-gain tones from HD147 and V...Click To Read More About This Product
We're sorry-this item is unavailable.
Find a similar product below or contact our experts for a recommendation of great alternatives. Call us at 800-449-9128.Customers Also Viewed:
ToneCore module lets you swap effects without having to rearrange your pedalboard.
Uber Metal brings you massive amounts of gain in one tiny, tough package. You can chose from some of the best Line 6 high-gain tones from HD147 and Vetta II including Metal, Pulverize, and Insane.
All of the ToneCore modules can be placed in either mono or stereo ToneDock stompboxes allowing you to collect the modules you want and swap modules as needed.
(See recommended accessories on this page for mono or stereo ToneDock stompboxes.)
- Model Switch - Give this a flick to reconfigure the destructive power of œber Metal.
- Metal - creates screaming distortion, from heavy grind to molten metal! Bow down, infidels.
- Pulverize - gives you a distortion similar to a high-gain tube amp. Mmmm, it's warm and meaty!
- Insane - has more skin-peeling gain and sustain than anything else available. For the inner Samurai-shredder in all of us.
- Level - This sets the output level. Higher levels will hit the amp or effect fed by the œber Metal will more signal level, giving your more volume.
- Mid & Scoop - Mid chooses a frequency from 250Hz to 4kHz. Scoop then removes sound at this frequency, with maximum scoop at the fully clockwise setting. Turn it fully counter-clockwise for a slight mid boost.
- Drive - This controls the amount of distortion created within your œber Metal. Especially when you've got it set high, you may need to use the Gate to tame unwanted noise.
- Bass & Treble - Bass and Treble are controls for your low and high frequencies.
- Off - Disables the Gate.
- Gate 1 - A soft and mild noise gate, self-adjusting to your current Drive knob setting.
- Gate 2 - A heavy, fast-clamping gate. Great for those aggressive metal chords and palm muting.