- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Line 6 ToneCore Verbzilla Guitar Effects Module
- Write a Review
- Product 150443
- Free Shipping With Backstage Pass (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
Verbzilla guitar effects module brings luscious, studio-grade algorithms right to your pedal board. This stompbox-sized miracle has 11 amazing reverb...Click To Read More About This Product
We're sorry-this item is unavailable.
Find a similar product below or contact our experts for a recommendation of great alternatives. Call us at 800-449-9128.Customers Also Viewed:
ToneCore module lets you swap effects without having to rearrange your pedal board.
Verbzilla guitar effects module brings luscious, studio-grade algorithms right to your pedal board. This stompbox-sized miracle has 11 amazing reverb models that are considered must-have sounds for any kind of music. Verbzilla delivers everything from classic guitar amp reverb to haunting halls and plates.
All of the ToneCore modules can be placed in either mono or stereo ToneDock stompboxes allowing you to collect the modules you want and swap modules as needed.
(See recommended accessories on this page for mono or stereo ToneDock stompboxes.)
- Model Switch - This switch is used to select from 11 distinctly different types:
- '63 Spring - Based on* a Fender® 1963 brown spring reverb head unit. Best known for great surf guitar tone!
- Spring - Based on a studio spring reverb.
- Plate - Based on a studio plate reverb.
- Room - Simulates the acoustic properties of a classic echo chamber that consists mainly of early reflections.
- Chamber - An elongated ambient space such as a hall, stairwell or elevator shaft creates this reverb type. Dreamy.
- Hall - Simulates the sound of a concert hall or large open space with a strong reverb tail. Imagine a gymnasium, performance hall, or cathedral.
- Ducking - Built using a 'Hall' but with a ducking effect. The volume of your reverb is "ducked" (reduced) while you're playing, and increases when you stop. This allows for clean musical passages with a touch of reverb that ramps up in volume once you stop playing.
- Octo - Creates a lush, ambient space with a harmonized decay whose harmonic denseness is controlled by the time knob. Use volume swells and prepare to float on a cloud!
- Cave - Surreal cavernous echo chamber.
- Tile - Emulates the acoustic reflections of a tiled room, such as a bathroom with bright early reflections.
- Echo - Just like it says ...echo...echo...echo.
- Mix - Allows you to control the amount of reverb in your signal from dry to 100% wet.
- Decay - Controls how quickly the reverb tail fades to silence.
- Time - Controls the length of pre-delay. This is the amount of delay before the signal hits the reverb chamber.
- Tone - Allows you to adjust the tonal character of the reverb, giving you the flexibility to go from dark and subtle to bright and splashy.
- Trails Switch - When switched on, Verbzilla's processing is engaged while in bypass, so reverb smoothly trails away when you kick the effect off.