- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
LR Baggs Align Acoustic Preamp/Equalizer Effects Pedal
- Write a Review
- Questions & Answers
- L10514 000000000 L10514000000000
6-Month* financing available.
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
Acoustic Pedal Suite Crafted for the Acoustic PlayerCreated specifically for acoustic musicians, the Align Series integrates studio processing tools,...Click To Read More About This Product
Perfectly sculpt your acoustic tone with ease.
Acoustic Pedal Suite Crafted for the Acoustic Player
Created specifically for acoustic musicians, the Align Series integrates studio processing tools, a high-fidelity preamplifier with foundational tone-shaping EQ, LR Baggs' proprietary acoustic reverb, and the most pristine, all-discrete active DI. This highly versatile pedal series expands your tonal palette with a vast range of control that’s uniquely tailored to complement and enrich the voice of your acoustic instruments.
Acoustic Preamplifier with 6-Band EQ and Anti-feedback Notch Filter.
Based on the circuit of the esteemed Para Acoustic DI, the Align Equalizer combines the company's signature, high-graded FET gain stage with powerful tone-shaping EQ that injects richness and balance to any acoustic pickup signal. A 6-band EQ shapes the frequencies found most useful for improving acoustic guitar pickups with the flexibility needed to cover other acoustic instruments effectively. Multi-instrumentalists can incorporate dedicated EQ pedals for level matching a variety of instruments and tailoring a specific EQ for each one.
Call or click to order today!
- 6-band EQ for meticulous tone sculpting
- Variable high-pass filter attenuates extraneous low frequencies
- Phase inversion for best sound and feedback control
- 3 position gain switch for easy level control
- Garret Null notch filter tames resonant feedback
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.