- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
LR Baggs Align Active Acoustic DI
- Write a Review
- Questions & Answers
- L10513 000000000 L10513000000000
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
Acoustic Pedal Suite Crafted for the Acoustic PlayerCreated specifically for acoustic musicians, the LR Baggs Align Series integrates studio processi...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
Get your signal to the board without tone loss.
Acoustic Pedal Suite Crafted for the Acoustic Player
Created specifically for acoustic musicians, the LR Baggs Align Series integrates studio processing tools, a high-fidelity preamplifier with foundational tone-shaping EQ, the company's proprietary acoustic reverb, and the most pristine, all-discrete active DI. This highly versatile pedal series expands your tonal palette with a vast range of control that’s uniquely tailored to complement and enrich the voice of your acoustic instruments.
All-Discrete Active DI with Pedalboard-friendly Functionality
Building upon decades of experience creating studio-quality gear for the stage, the Align Active DI is the embodiment of LR Baggs engineering at its highest level and uses the most pristine circuitry the designers have developed in a DI. LR Baggs' all-discrete design preserves the authenticity of your sound while providing high headroom for a wide range of signals.
Call or click to order today!
- XLR and 1/4" outputs
- Pad boosts or cuts XLR out to meet the needs of the PA
- Ground lift switch effectively eliminates ground-loop noise
- Phase inversion for best sound and feedback control
- Thru/Out switch for added output versatility
- Mute footswitch for accessible control of your signal when switching instruments or in between sets
- 48V phantom power option
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.