- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
LR Baggs Align Reverb Acoustic Reverb Effects Pedal
- Write a Review
- Questions & Answers
- L10512 000000000 L10512000000000
6-Month* financing available.
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
Acoustic Pedal Suite Crafted for the Acoustic PlayerCreated specifically for acoustic musicians, the LR Baggs Align Series integrates studio processi...Click To Read More About This Product
Add some rich, musical reverb to your acoustic tone.
Acoustic Pedal Suite Crafted for the Acoustic Player
Created specifically for acoustic musicians, the LR Baggs Align Series integrates studio processing tools, a high-fidelity preamplifier with foundational tone-shaping EQ, the company's proprietary acoustic reverb, and the most pristine, all-discrete active DI they've have ever engineered. This highly versatile pedal series expands your tonal palette with a vast range of control that’s uniquely tailored to complement and enrich the voice of your acoustic instruments.
Proprietary Reverb Tailored Specifically for Acoustic Instruments
The Align Reverb was built from the ground up to complement the natural body dynamics and warmth of acoustic instruments. The circuit seamlessly integrates the wet and dry signals with the effect in side chain so that it never overwhelms the original signal. The designers shaped the reverb with analog EQ to reflect the natural voice inherent in acoustic instruments. Additionally, the tone control adds versatility by sweeping from warm and muted to open and present. The result is an organic reverb that maintains the audiophile purity of the original signal with the controls set in any position.
- Reverb control blends reverb signal with unaffected signal
- Decay adjusts the length of the reverb tail
- Tone sweeps a wide range of warmth, clarity, and everywhere in between
Call or click to order today!
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.