- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Mad Professor 1 Guitar Effects Pedal
- Write a Review
- H93668 000000000 H93668000000000
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
The new œ1 pedal from Mad Professor combines distortion and reverb to provide the sought-after "brown sound" of the late '70s and early '80s. With i...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
A brand new pedal that combines great distortion and reverb for that sought-after sound.
The new œ1 pedal from Mad Professor combines distortion and reverb to provide the sought-after "brown sound" of the late '70s and early '80s. With intense drive, high definition and a built-in reverb to add ambience and depth, this truly is the one to deliver one of the most legendary guitar tones to ever come out of an amplifier. Controls for Reverb, Brown, Level and Presence let you shape the 1' sound to fit your style perfectly.
œ1' gain ranges from medium to very heavy distortion. The amount can be easily controlled via the volume control of your guitar (input impedance is set to facilitate this, and is somewhat negated if a buffer or buffered effect is used ahead of œ1). The Brown knob controls the amount and harmonic overtones of the distortion. Getting the exact tonal quality is the key to this legendary sound and œ1' Brown and Presence controls help it appropriately interface with a wide variety of pickups and amplifiers. œ1 has a build in Reverb circuit with a Level control for setting the ambience. The sound is modeled after the studio reverb found on classic recordings from the 70'. The decay time is preset so as not to mess the rhythm of your playing. The preset decay time and tone can be modified with trimmers inside the pedal.
The controls are:
· VOLUME: Sets the output level of pedal.
· BROWN:: Controls the distortion and the sizzling highs.
· PRESENCE: Adjusts frequencies similar to the Presence control on an amplifier.
· REVERB: Sets the œwet level of the Reverb
· REVERB DECAY: Adjusts the length of the Reverb decay time.
· REVERB TONE: Brightens or darkens the Reverb decay.
- Delivers the sought-after "brown sound" of the late '70s
Get yours today. Order now.
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.