- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Mad Professor BlueBerry Bass Overdrive Guitar Effects Pedal
- Write a Review
- Questions & Answers
- H92213 000000000 H92213000000000
6-Month* financing available.
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
The Mad Professor BlueBerry Bass Overdrive is a high quality dynamic overdrive pedal for electric bass. It was designed for light to medium overdrive...Click To Read More About This Product
An overdrive pedal designed to sweeten your sound with warmth and distortion.
The Mad Professor BlueBerry Bass Overdrive is a high quality dynamic overdrive pedal for electric bass. It was designed for light to medium overdrive, reminiscent of vintage tube bass amplifiers. With the Drive control, you can get natural dynamically controlled overdrive like on those old tube bass amplifiers, or more compressed thick distortion. At lower drive settings the BlueBerry Bass OD distorts more the harder you strike the strings. There is no definite clipping point, but rather different shades of distortion as the amplitude changes. Higher settings will give more compressed sounds. With the clever Nature adjustment one can adjust the tone, and control what register distorts whether it's really big and fat with low register distortion to cutting upper midrage solo bass tone. While mainly designed for bass guitar, the BlueBerry Bass OD can also be used with other instruments for low, dynamically controlled distortion and can even be used as a booster.
- Volume: Controls output
- Drive: Sets the amount of distortion and sustain, as well as the type of distortion. Lower settings give dynamically controlled overdrive. Higher settings will give more compressed sounds.
- Nature: A tone control for filtering and to control what register distorts. Turning CCW gives more lowend and also distortion in the lower registers.
Add the sweet sound of the BlueBerry to your arsenal today.
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.