- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Mad Professor Bluebird Guitar Overdrive and Delay Guitar Effects Pedal
- Write a Review
- Product H93667
- Free Shipping With Backstage Pass (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
The Bluebird Overdrive Delay(BODD) is a compact, easy to use overdrive delay pedal and combines two of the most popular effects in one pedal. The ove...Click To Read More About This Product
We're sorry-this item is unavailable.
Find a similar product below or contact our experts for a recommendation of great alternatives. Call us at 800-449-9128.Customers Also Viewed:
A compact combination of two brilliant effects in one.
The Bluebird Overdrive Delay(BODD) is a compact, easy to use overdrive delay pedal and combines two of the most popular effects in one pedal.
The overdrive section is extremely touch sensitive. Like the best boutique amps, the Bluebird lets you determine the amount of breakup by how hard you strike the strings with your pick, and/or by adjusting the volume knob on your guitar. The Bluebird can add this level of expressiveness to any clean or slightly overdriven amplifier.
IMPORTANT: For best results you should not use a buffered pedal between your instrument and the Bluebird.
- VOLUME: This knob sets the overall output level of the pedal.
- DISTORTION: When using medium to low output pickups, and with the distortion set at its lowest level, the Bluebird can be used as a clean equalizer and delay.
- At higher drive levels, the pedal will produce medium distortion with lower output pickups, and heavier sounds with higher output pickups.
- Hint: lower distortion levels allow greater dynamic response.
- TONE: This is a boost/cut œshelving type equalizer that controls the amount of high end, operating somewhere between a bright switch and the treble control on most amplifiers.
- DELAY: This is a boost/cut œshelving type equalizer that controls the amount of high end, operating somewhere between a bright switch and the treble control on most amplifiers.
- INTERNAL TRIM POTS:
- Bass: This is a boost/cut shelving type equalizer that controls the low end, just above resonance of a standard 4x12 cabinet.
- Repeats: This pot adjusts the amount of repeats or feedback.
- Delay Time 1 and 2: These allow you to set two independent delay times.
Built the Mad Professor way: small footprint and big tone.
- Current consumption: 47mA@9V (DC adapter recommended)
- Voltage range: 7,5-12 V, 9 V 100mA preferred
- Input impedance: 140K
- Output drive capability: 25K Ohms
- Complete true bypass and input of circuit grounded in bypass