- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Mad Professor Dual Blue Delay Effects Pedal
- Write a Review
- Questions & Answers
- L28067 000000000 L28067000000000
6-Month* financing available.
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
Rich, fat, warm sound and well thought out functionality make the Mad Professor Dual Blue Delay one of the most clever, intuitive and easy to use del...Click To Read More About This Product
This versatile, musical delay is ready for a spot on your board.
Rich, fat, warm sound and well thought out functionality make the Mad Professor Dual Blue Delay one of the most clever, intuitive and easy to use delay pedals currently available.
The short delay has a maximum delay time of 315ms and a fatter tone well suited for slapback and old-school tape echo tones. Long delay reaches 810ms and has a modern delay voicing, great for lead and ambient tones.
Both delays have wide range Tone controls for dialing in the perfect setting. Switch between the two delay channels or combine both together for huge dual-delay sounds. Keeping the On/Off switch depressed for 1 second brings you an exciting rhythmic multi-head mode. A must-have for all instrumental rock and Pink Floyd fans.Tap Tempo function is also included for use on the Long delay channel.
Dual Blue Delay is a powerful and intuitive pedal for the progressive musician.
Call or click to order today!
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.