- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Mad Professor Hand Wired Sweet Honey Overdrive Guitar Effects Pedal
- Write a Review
- Product H92202
- Free Shipping With Backstage Pass (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
Mad Professor Sweet Honey Overdrive (SHOD) is a super touch sensitive medium gain overdrive pedal. It is designed to overdrive distorted amplifiers a...Click To Read More About This Product
We're sorry-this item is unavailable.
Find a similar product below or contact our experts for a recommendation of great alternatives. Call us at 800-449-9128.Customers Also Viewed:
An overdrive that adds sweet sounds to give your tone that little extra.
Mad Professor Sweet Honey Overdrive (SHOD) is a super touch sensitive medium gain overdrive pedal. It is designed to overdrive distorted amplifiers and give dynamically controlled light overdrive on clean sounds. Distortion level can be controlled by pick attack and pickup strength. Harder picking for overdrive and softer for cleaner tone. With the unique Focus control you can adjust the feel and dynamics of the pedal as well as overall EQ. Turning Focus counter clockwise means you need to play harder to get distortion so the tone is softer, which makes it great for jazz and blues. Focus turned clockwise gives a slight treble boost and earlier distortion.
This type of overdrive has previously only been found in the BJF Honey Bee but is now presented in Mad Professor version. The Mad Professor SHOD has a tighter sound and is more versatile as it was designed to work with all kinds of guitars and amplifiers. This versatile pedal stacks well with all kind of other pedals and is suited for a huge variety of different music styles.
- Sets the output volume
- Controls the amount of overdrive.
- Controls how easily the circuit distorts as well as adjusting overall EQ. Turning CCW gives less distortion and a mellow effect, turning CW gives a slight treble boost and earlier distortion. Good starting point is 11 o'clock.
Built the Mad Professor way: small footprint and big tone.
- Supply voltage range: 7,5 to 18VDC
- Current consumption at 9VDC: 5 mA
- Input inpedance: 260K
- Output impedance: 25K Ohms
- Complete bypass (true bypass)