- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Malekko Heavy Industry Fetish MKII Distortion Guitar Effects Pedal
- Write a Review
- Questions & Answers
- J11609 000000000 J11609000000000
6-Month* financing available.
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
Designed by Todd Wolfgram, Malekko is thrilled to release the all-analog Wolftone Fetish pedal. Featuring locally screen-printed enclosures, each ped...Click To Read More About This Product
Responsive boost/distortion pedal.
Designed by Todd Wolfgram, Malekko is thrilled to release the all-analog Wolftone Fetish pedal. Featuring locally screen-printed enclosures, each pedal is built with optimal components meticulously selected from all points of the globe.
Fetish is a 2-stage class A preamp boost distortion pedal and, like other Wolftone pedals, it is extremely musical and very responsive to a player's dynamics. Single or humbucking pickups are still clearly heard and articulated and you can easily modulate between light or heavy distortion using picking dynamics. While more aggressive than the Sloika, the Fetish is still capable of very even transitions from heavy distortion into a clean sound.
The Field switch changes the characteristics of the distortion and also determines what frequencies the Push knob will emphasize. With the switch set at 0, the Push control will change from a bright top end into a thick mid-sounding distortion. Set at 1, the Push increases low-end response, going from chunky overdrive to very heavy distortion. With the switch set to 2, the pedal is now in maximum gain, and the Push control will sweep from crunchy to full FET saturation. At this setting, low-level feedback is just a matter of finding the note. The Tone control changes the overall sound from a muted top end to wide-open highs, perfect for shredding riffs.
It hears what your hands want and do a lot of the work for you. Order today.
- The Volume knob controls the output volume of the pedal.
- The Tone knob adjusts the tone of the effect from a dark, muted top end to wide-open, bright searing highs.
- The Push knob controls overall frequency response of the pedal and is dependent on Field switch position.
- The Field switch selects the degree of FET distortion. 0 is low gain, 1 is high gain, 2 is max gain.
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.