- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Markbass Bass Multiamp S Stereo 600W Bass Head with Effects
- Write a Review
- Questions & Answers
- J03996 000001000 J03996000001000
6-Month* financing available.
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
The Bass Multiamp S offers bassists an incredibly wide range of virtual bass amps, both modern and vintage, along with virtual speaker cabs, micropho...Click To Read More About This Product
Versatile amp lets you enjoy an immense classic and current tone options.
The Bass Multiamp S offers bassists an incredibly wide range of virtual bass amps, both modern and vintage, along with virtual speaker cabs, microphones, studio and stompbox effects, all combined with a powerful power amp...in a practical 2-space rackmountable unit. The Bass Multiamp S features an easy-to-use interface and a stereo 2 X 500W@4ohm Class D power amp. This can be mono-bridged at 1000W (@8 ohms) for the ultimate in lightweight, multi-voiced bass amplification. Weighing in at only 9.5 lb., this two-rack head offers bass players portable and complete tonal control.
- Input: ¼" mono
- Speaker Outputs: 2 X ¼" mono (left/mono,right), 1 X Locking Speakon
- Headphone Output (1/4")
- Channels: Solid State / Tube / Vintage
- 105 Live Mono Factory Presets
- 105 PA Factory Presets
- Controls: Gain /Phones Level / Master
- EQ Controls: Low / Mid Low / Mid High / High
- Powe Amp: 2 X 500W@4ohm / 300W@8ohm
- Bridgeable to 1000W (8 ohms)
- MIDI Connections: In / Through
- 12 Virtual Amps, modeled after classic bass amp tones
- Virtual Speaker Cabs and Microphones
- Stereo Direct output with ground lift and level switch
- 15 Built-in programmable effects
- Effects Loop (1/4" S/R)
- External Memory (SD card*)
- USB out (computer interface, software update)
- Dimensions: 2U standard rack / depth 12.76"/324 mm
- Weight: 9.48lb/4.3 kg
Give your bass a boost. Order today and see where this Markbass amp can take you.
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.