- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Markbass Classic 152 SH 800W 2x15 Bass Speaker Cabinet
- Write a Review
- Questions & Answers
- L43409 000000000 L43409000000000
6-Month* financing available.
Two 15s are the right choice if you want to move a lot of air. It’s a fantastic solution for rock and pop but this cabinet gives the old-school a sol...Click To Read More About This Product
Get maximum low-end punch with this huge-sounding 2x15 cab.
Two 15s are the right choice if you want to move a lot of air. It’s a fantastic solution for rock and pop but this cabinet gives the old-school a solid upgrade. The sound is deep and warm but its great clarity, definition and incredible fast attack make it suitable for any kind of genre and technique. Just listen to Stu slap tone coming from it and you’ll change your mind about 15” speakers. There are not many 2x15” cabs on the market, partly because of the typical 15” drivers lack of definition limiting their range of application. But with the Markbass Classic 152 SH, this configuration is now an available choice for a wider population of bass players, not only rock-reggae-dub bassists but even for slap lovers. Not for nothing, Stu has chosen this speaker configuration for his complex and articulate technique.
Call or click to order today!
- Power handling: 800W
- Speakers: 2x15" woofers; 1" tweeter
- Impedance: 4 ohm
- Crossover frequency: 3.5 kHz
- Frequency response: 50Hz–20kHz
- Sensitivity: 103dB SPL
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.