- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Markbass Little Mark 800 Bass Amp Head
- Write a Review
- Questions & Answers
- 484169 000000000 484169000000000
6-Month* financing available.
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
With an 800W digital power amp driving this beast, the Markbass Little Mark 800 bass amp head will satisfy any thirst for power. This high-power head...Click To Read More About This Product
Get ample power out of your head.
With an 800W digital power amp driving this beast, the Markbass Little Mark 800 bass amp head will satisfy any thirst for power. This high-power head is created for those who need simple, intuitive, and effective controls but also like to have a large supply of power and serious headroom.
A great choice for big-stage applications, and for louder bands, its sound is exceptionally warm and clear, both at low and high volumes. The ultra-fast response of the digital power amp allows the best reproduction of every minute detail in your playing.
The DI output features a pre-post EQ switch and output level control, so you can optimize the bass amp head's signal to the mixer or recording unit. In addition, a bonus XLR balanced input is included for amplifying most double bass microphones or pickups. The Markbass Little Mark 800's small size allows for easy transportation, but its sound is nothing short of professional.
The Vintage Loudspeaker Emulator (VLE) and Variable Preshape Filter (VPF) allow access to a wide array of timbres, from classic tones to modern hi-fi sound. Additional features on this bass amplifier head include four bands of equalization, line out control, and pre-post EQ switch for the XLR line out (on the rear panel).
- 1 1/4" input,
- 1 XLR or 1/4" input
- Gain controls for each input
- Master Volume
- Line Out Level
- Ground Lift switch (rear)
- Pre/Post EQ switch (rear)
- Mute Knob
- Low, Mid, High EQ
- Variable Preshape Filter
- Vintage Loudspeaker Emulator
- Balanced XLR line out
- Impedance: 500 kOhm,
- Maximum Voltage: 15V
- Impedance: 500 kOhm
- Maximum Voltage: 15Vpp
- Phantom power: 48V
- Impedance: 33 kOhm,
- Maximum Voltage: 10Vpp
- Gain 1: -60 dB to +23 dB range; Gain 2: -60 dB to +23 dB range
- Low center frequency: 40 Hz; level: ±16 dB;
- Low Mid center frequency: 360 Hz, level: ±16 dB; High Mid center frequency: 800 Hz, level: ±16 dB;
- High center frequency: 10 kHz, level: ±16 dB; VPF (Variable Pre-shape Filter) center frequency: 380 Hz (cut); VLE (Vintage Loudspeaker Emulator) frequency range: 250 Hz-20 kHz (cut)
- Weight: 6.31lb.
- Dimensions: 2.8"H x 10.87"W x 10.1"D
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.