Why Shop With Us?
Free Standard Ground shipping (48 contiguous states, some overweight and Used/Vintage items excluded).
Orders placed before 5 p.m. ET usually ship the same business day.Learn More
2-Year Free Warranty on Guitars
Every guitar or bass you purchase from Musician's Friend (electric or acoustic, New or Open Box) includes two years of protection from manufacturer defects.Contact Us for Details
We're Here for You
Our Gear Advisers are available to guide you through your entire shopping experience. Call or Chat for expert advice and to hear the latest deals.Contact Us
MON - FRI 5 AM - 8 PM PT
SAT - SUN 6 AM - 7 PM PT
Markbass Mark Vintage Pre Tube Bass Preamp Pedal Metaltrue true
Musician's Friend Rewards
This oversized item has special shipping requirements
Markbass Mark Vintage Pre Tube Bass Preamp Pedal Metal$399.00
- Free Shipping
- Top Seller
- Flexible Financing
- Lowest Price
Gold Coverage Protection
Protect your gear
Gold Coverage Protection
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.
Preamp pedal with a wide range of tonal possibilities, from modern to vintage.
4-band EQ / 3-WAY Switch
Like the Little Mark Vintage head, MARK VINTAGE PRE 4 Bands EQ section has a new setting on frequencies center, all tuned to offer a pretty balanced tone that easily cuts in the mix, plus a 3-WAY switch with three useful EQ preset options to get very quickly a real FLAT setting, a CUT one with scooped Mids and enhanced Low and High and an OLD one with scooped High to get an old vintage style tone.
Two Types of Distortion / Blend Control
The Mark Vintage Pre offers two types of distortion (selectable via foot switch). The amount of drive tone, ranging from crunchy overdrive to aggressive distortion, is controlled by the Drive pot. The Blend control allows to mix the Drive tone with the Clean signal of the tube preamp. Adding a bit of distortion during a studio recording gives a 'gorgeous' bass sound cutting in the mix.
The Boost switch allows you to boost your signal level to +6 dB and instantly get more headroom whenever you need it.
Real DI box
The Balanced DI Out is a real DI box with transformer. It is optimized to deliver pure, full, rich sound on all frequencies, handling extreme transients without distortion or coloration.
Aux IN / Headphone OUT / FX LOOP
The Mark Vintage Pre includes a headphones output and an aux input for connecting an iPod or MP3 player in order to mix it with your bass sound. This allows discrete playing and practicing anywhere, anytime. Plus, a send/return FX loop to interface your favorite stomp boxes and multi-effect units is also included.
This pedal features “true bypass” circuit: that means when the Mark Vintage Pre is 'off', there will be no audio signal quality loss.
- 4-band EQ / 3-WAY Switch
- Two Types of Distortion / Blend Control
- Real DI box
- Digital Outs
- Aux IN / Headphone OUT / FX LOOP
- True Bypass
Order the Mark Vintage Preamp today.
Mark Vintage Pre Tube Bass Preamp Pedal Specifications:
- Tube: 12AX7 (ECC 83)
- Input: Impedance 1MΩ, max. voltage 6 Vpp
- Outputs: Balanced DI Out with transformer (GND switch)
- Digital Outputs: RCA (with transformer) and TOSLINK with sampling rate switch 44.1/48/96KHz
- Gain Range: -46 ÷ +23 dB
- Low: Level ±16 dB (Freq. 70Hz)
- Mid Low: Level ±16 dB (Freq. 400 Hz)
- Mid High : Level ±16 dB (Freq. 2.5 KHz)
- High: Level ±16 dB (Freq. 10 KHz)
- 3-way switch (FLAT / CUT / OLD)
- FX Loop
- Controls: GAIN | MASTER | DRIVE | BLEND
- Switches: ON/OFF | DRIVE | BOOST
- Power Requirement: 12VDC | 300mA (power supply included)
- Dimensions (W/D/H): 7.6” x 5” x 2.32”
- Weight: 1.9 lbs.
- Free Standard Ground shipping (48 contiguous states, some overweight and Used/Vintage items excluded).
- Orders placed before 5 p.m. ET usually ship the same business day.
Every guitar or bass you purchase from Musician's Friend (electric or acoustic, New or Open Box) includes two years of protection from manufacturer defects.
Our Gear Advisers are available to guide you through your entire shopping experience. Call or Chat for expert advice and to hear the latest deals.