Why Shop With Us?
Free Standard Ground shipping (48 contiguous states, some overweight and Used/Vintage items excluded).
Orders placed before 3 p.m. ET usually ship the same business day.Learn More
2-Year Free Warranty on Guitars
Every guitar or bass you purchase from Musician's Friend (electric or acoustic, New or Open Box) includes two years of protection from manufacturer defects.Contact Us for Details
We're Here for You
Our Gear Advisers are available to guide you through your entire shopping experience. Call or Chat for expert advice and to hear the latest deals.Contact Us
MON - FRI 5 AM - 9 PM PT
SAT - SUN 6 AM - 7 PM PT
Markbass Mini CMD 151P IV 1x15 300W Bass Combo Amplifier Blacktrue true
Musician's Friend Rewards
This oversized item has special shipping requirements
- Free Shipping
- Top Seller
- Flexible Financing
- Lowest Price
Gold Coverage Protection
Protect your gear
Gold Coverage Protection
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.
Powerful mini combo with bi-band limiter and enhanced 4-band EQ.
Warm, True-to-the-Source Sound
This combo's 15" speaker gives a nice low-mid emphasis that is well suited to blues, roots music, old rock and roll and more. 15" speakers used to sound big, dumb and lacking definition, but the clarity of custom 15s is very impressive compared to other 15" speakers, and its piezo tweeter adds some nice high-end sparkle up to 18kHz.
Updated 4-Band EQ, Old School Filter, 3-Way Switch
The updated 4-band EQ section features very effective controls allowing you to easily find the sound you want, boosting or cutting up to 16dB for each of the four bands to cover all the tonal nuances needed in any genre of music. Additionally, the Old School filter cuts your high frequencies and gives a round and smooth tone. The 3 way rotary-switch allows you to choose between a super-balanced flat tone, a scooped preset that drops the mids while boosting the lows and highs—giving a superb slap sound, or lastly the "FSW" option to control both mute and the Scooped EQ on demand by connecting an optional dual footswitch.
The bi-band limiter responds faster and more dynamically to your playing than traditional limiters do and lets your high end "breathe" for a more natural sound. It makes the Mini CMD 151P IV amp head a great choice for anyone who enjoys a quick, punchy attack at high volumes.
Compact Size and Lightweight
The Mini CMD 151P IV takes up very little real estate on stage, is easy to transport around town, and yet it gives you all the volume you need for most gigs. It also easily upgrades to a 500W rig with the addition of a New York 151 cabinet.
- Bi-Band Limiter
- Footswitch (optional): Flat/Scooped-Mid
- Output power: 500W RMS @ 4 ohms, 300W RMS @ 8 ohms
- Power requirement: 100V, 120V, 230V, 240V 50/60Hz
Order the Mini CMD 151P IV bass combo amp today.
Mini CMD 151P IV 1x15 300W Bass Combo Amplifier Specifications:
- Speaker: 1x15"
- Tweeter: Piezo
- Bass reflex: Rear
- Impedance: 8 ohms
- Speaker power handling: 400W RMS (AES Standard)
- Frequency response: 40Hz to 18kHz
- Crossover frequency: 3.5kHz
- Sensitivity: 100dB SPL
- Weight: 40.79 lb.
- Width: 18.27"
- Height: 18.27"
- Depth: 18.9"
- Free Standard Ground shipping (48 contiguous states, some overweight and Used/Vintage items excluded).
- Orders placed before 3 p.m. ET usually ship the same business day.
Every guitar or bass you purchase from Musician's Friend (electric or acoustic, New or Open Box) includes two years of protection from manufacturer defects.
Our Gear Advisers are available to guide you through your entire shopping experience. Call or Chat for expert advice and to hear the latest deals.