Why Shop With Us?
Free Standard Ground shipping (48 contiguous states, some overweight and Used/Vintage items excluded).
Orders placed before 3 p.m. ET usually ship the same business day.Learn More
2-Year Free Warranty on Guitars
Every guitar or bass you purchase from Musician's Friend (electric or acoustic, New or Open Box) includes two years of protection from manufacturer defects.Contact Us for Details
We're Here for You
Our Gear Advisers are available to guide you through your entire shopping experience. Call or Chat for expert advice and to hear the latest deals.Contact Us
MON - FRI 5 AM - 9 PM PT
SAT - SUN 6 AM - 7 PM PT
Markbass Nano Mark II 300W Bass Amplifier Head Goldtrue true
Musician's Friend Rewards
This oversized item has special shipping requirements
- Free Shipping
- Top Rated
- Top Seller
- Flexible Financing
Gold Coverage Protection
Protect your gear
Gold Coverage Protection
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.
Versatile bass amp head with outstanding tone and power-to-weight ratio.
Power-to-weight ratio/ultra-portable amp
The Nano Mark II is a professional-grade amp weighing only 3.20 lb. and has an unbelievable power-to-weight ratio with 300W from its MPT power amp in a remarkably small and lightweight package. This amp is perfect for bassists searching for portability without sacrificing the rich and warm tones unique to Markbass.
This amp is ideal for those who need a myriad of tone shaping options on the go. Thanks to its simple and effective controls, you get a clear, loud, defined EQ resulting in an authentic reproduction of your bass guitar's sound. Scooped-mid EQ ideal for slap and pick bass tones are available using an optional single footswitch connected to the dedicated input on the rear panel.
The innovative bi-band limiter responds faster and more dynamically to your playing than traditional limiters do and lets your high end "breathe" for a more natural sound. It makes the Nano Mark II the best choice for anyone who enjoys a quick, punchy attack at high volumes.
- Bi-Band Limiter
- Footswitch (optional): Flat/Scooped-Mid
- Power requirement: 100/120V, 230V, 240V
Order the Nano Mark II bass amp head today.
Nano Mark II 300W Bass Amplifier Head Specifications:Inputs
- INPUT impedance: 1 mOhm, max. voltage: 15 Vpp
- RETURN impedance: 33 kOhm, max. voltage: 10 Vpp
- GAIN –60dB to +23dB range
- PRE/POST EQ (for line out) switch on rear panel
- GROUND LIFT switch on rear panel
- FOOTSWITCH (not included) for flat/scooped switch
- Master volume
- LOW: center frequency 60Hz; level: ±16dB
- MID LOW: center frequency 360Hz; level: ±16dB
- MID HIGH: center frequency 800Hz; level: ±16 dB
- HIGH: center frequency 5kHz; level: ±16dB
- SEND EFFECTS: unbalanced, max. voltage 20 Vpp (Pre Eq)
- LINE OUT balanced XLR, Maximum Voltage 10 Vpp, Impedance 600 ohm
- SPEAKER OUT: speakON/1/4” combo
- WIDTH: 7.87"
- DEPTH: 8.27"
- HEIGHT: 2.09"
- WEIGHT: 3.20 lb.
- Free Standard Ground shipping (48 contiguous states, some overweight and Used/Vintage items excluded).
- Orders placed before 3 p.m. ET usually ship the same business day.
Every guitar or bass you purchase from Musician's Friend (electric or acoustic, New or Open Box) includes two years of protection from manufacturer defects.
Our Gear Advisers are available to guide you through your entire shopping experience. Call or Chat for expert advice and to hear the latest deals.