- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Markbass New York 151 Bass Speaker Cabinet
Black 8 Ohms
- Write a Review
- Questions & Answers
- 583799 000001612 583799000001612
6-Month* financing available.
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
Part of Mark Bass' New York Series of bass speaker cabinets, this little powerhouse is the perfect extension for either the Mini CMD 151P combo or th...Click To Read More About This Product
Big bass sound for bassists on the go.
Part of Mark Bass' New York Series of bass speaker cabinets, this little powerhouse is the perfect extension for either the Mini CMD 151P combo or the CMD 151P Jeff Berlin combo. It's also a great lightweight option for combining with any 500W Markbass amp.
This Markbass New York speaker series is named after the world's most famous city, where bassists often lug their rigs by subway or taxi to get to gigs. Because of this issue, Markbass set out to create a combo amp that had the power, but not the bulkiness of a regular bass combo. The end result speaks for itself. The sound of this bass speaker cabinet is smooth and warm, with sweet full range and a deep tone that extends down to 40Hz.
The Markbass New York 151 features one 15" speaker and a piezo tweeter with 400W of power handling.
- Impedance: 8 Ohms
- Speaker size: 1x15"
- Bass port: rear
- Tweeter: piezo
- Power handling: 400W RMS (AES Standard)
- Crossover frequency: 3.5 kHz
- Frequency response: 40 Hz to 18 kHz
- Sensitivity: 100 dB SPL
- Weight: 37.3 lb.
- Dimensions: 18.3"W x 18.3"H x 18.9"D
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.