- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Markbass Ninja 102 250 Richard Bona Signature 250W 2x10 Bass Combo Amp
- Write a Review
- Questions & Answers
- J55266 000000000 J55266000000000
6-Month* financing available.
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
The Ninja 102-250 Richard Bona signature combo joins the others Ninja series products, where the respect of your instrument tone is the first priorit...Click To Read More About This Product
Smooth, powerful tone in a portable 2x10 combo.
The Ninja 102-250 Richard Bona signature combo joins the others Ninja series products, where the respect of your instrument tone is the first priority, with no compromise—perfectly aligned with Richard Bona's and Marco De Virgiliis' vision.
Perfect for those looking for a light and compact 2x10 combo with amazing depth and great definition. Plus, the vertical design of the two Markbass 10 in. speakers allows you to find room on stage, even in small clubs.
This combo is great for practicing, rehearsing and for small gigs.
Call or click to order today!
- Power: 250W
- Single channel
- Single input
- Speakers: 2x10 Markbass; piezo tweeter
- Impedance: 8 ohms
- Controls: 4-band EQ, VPF (variable pre-shape filter), VLE (vintage loudspeaker emulator)
- Built-in FX loop
- Outputs: speakon 1/4 in. combo 1/4 in.
- Balanced XLR output
- Tuner output
- Rear ported
- Dimensions: 12.99 x 17.04 x 27.4 in.
- Weight: 36.15 lb.
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.