- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Markbass SUPER PRO DI BOX Bass Pedal
- Write a Review
- Product 484192
- Free Shipping With Backstage Pass (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
The Markbass Super Pro DI Box has worked long and hard to design a state-of-the-art passive direct box that fully meets the needs of professional sou...Click To Read More About This Product
We're sorry-this item is unavailable.
Find a similar product below or contact our experts for a recommendation of great alternatives. Call us at 800-449-9128.Customers Also Viewed:
Designed for active basses, this passive DI is optimized to give full, rich, linear sound at all frequencies.
The Markbass Super Pro DI Box has worked long and hard to design a state-of-the-art passive direct box that fully meets the needs of professional sound engineers. Phase distortion and harmonic distortion are most prevalent at lower frequencies, but through the Super Pro DI Box, the sound comes through clearly with smooth, transparent low end.
The Markbass direct box is extremely quiet and clean, and has been optimized to give full, rich, linear sound at all frequencies, handling extreme transients without adding any distortion or color to your sound. The Super Pro DI Box performs beautifully with any source you put through it”not just bass. The Markbass pedal is great for acoustic and electric guitars, electronic drums, high-output electronic instruments and digital keyboards. Passive direct boxes have the advantage of providing isolation, which can reduce ground hum in systems, but this requires a high-quality transformer”and the "Yellow Box" features one of the world's finest.
- Input (1/4")
- Thru (send to amp)
- XLR out
- Ground lift
- Speaker out/line
- Input connectors : 1/4" Jack
- OUTPUTS CONNECTORS: 1/4" Jack + XLR Male
- Input impedance (LINE): 80 Kohm (secondary 600 ohm)
- Input impedance (SPEAKER): 12 Kohm (secondary 600 ohm)
- Line Attenuation : 21 dB (secondary 600 Ohm)
- Speaker Attenuation : 47 dB (secondary 600 Ohm)
- SWITCHES : SPEAKER OUT/LINE, GROUND LIFT
- Weight : 0.46 lbs / 208 g
- Dimensions : 5.5"H x 2.6"W x 2.4"D
- Voltage is factory preset for the U.S.