- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Markbass Traveler 121H Rear-Ported Compact 1x12 Bass Speaker Cabinet
- Write a Review
- Questions & Answers
- 601103 000000612 601103000000612
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
The Markbass Traveler 121H is a fantastic speaker cab for bass players who need a small, yet warm-sounding rig. The fact that the Traveler 121H won t...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
Stacked or solo, this award-winning cab is especially effective for acoustic bass players.
The Markbass Traveler 121H is a fantastic speaker cab for bass players who need a small, yet warm-sounding rig. The fact that the Traveler 121H won the 2007 Best Bass Cabinet MIPA award should make it an even easier choice, especially for acoustic bass players. Made of sturdy, yet lightweight construction, the rear-ported Markbass Traveler 121H features a 12" neodymium woofer from Markbass custom and a 1" compression driver with custom horn.
- Markbass custom 12" woofer
- Great power-to-weight ratio
- Made of high-grade, multi-ply poplar
- Glued, screwed, and sealed internally with special compounds for maximum sound quality
- Protected corners
- Grill for protecting speakers
- Redesigned to stack with Standard Series cabs
- On it's side it also stacks with the Mini CMD 121P and CMD 121H combos
Get a more intimate sound out of your bass with this compact cab. Order today!
- Impedance: 8 ohms
- Speaker size: 1 x 12"
- Bass ports: rear
- Tweeter: 1" compression driver with custom horn
- Power Handling: 400W RMS (AES Standard)
- Crossover Frequency: 3.5kHz
- Frequency Response: 40Hz to 20kHz
- Sensitivity: 99 dB SPL
- Weight: 34.61 lbs.
- Dimensions: 23.39"W x 15.35"H x 17.05"D
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.