- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Marshall 1959HW, 1960AHW, and 1960BHW Tube Guitar Full Stack
- Write a Review
- Questions & Answers
- 482822 000000000 482822000000000
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
This Marshall full stack includes a 1959HW head, a 1960AHW angled extension cab, and a 1960BHW straight extension cab.Marshall 1959HW Handwired Plexi...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
Classic British roar from a classic British stack!
This Marshall full stack includes a 1959HW head, a 1960AHW angled extension cab, and a 1960BHW straight extension cab.
Marshall 1959HW Handwired Plexi Head
The Marshall 1959HW amp head is a handwired reissue of a circa 1967 100W Superlead head. Since 1967 when the JMP (Jim Marshall Products) Plexi panels were introduced, the Superlead head has been the benchmark for all-tube distortion and tight crunch. Tube lineup includes 4 EL34s in the power section and 3 ECC83s in the preamp. True bypass effects loop, 3-band EQ, and presence control.
Marshall 1960AHW & 1960BHW 120W 4x12 Extension Cabinets
The 1960AHW and 1960BHW are hand-soldered, 120W, mono, 16-ohm 4x12" guitar speaker cabinets with salt 'n' pepper grille cloths, metal handles, loaded with reissue 30W Celestion G12H speakers.
- Handwired reissue of 1967 Superlead
- 4 EL34 power tubes
- 3 ECC83 preamp tubes
- True bypass effects loop
- 3-band EQ
- Presence control
- Hand soldered
- 16 ohms
- Salt 'n' pepper grilles
- Metal handles
- Reissue 30W Celestion G12H speakers
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.