- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Marshall AVT20X 20W 1x10" Combo Amplifier
- Write a Review
- Product 482632
- Free Shipping With Backstage Pass (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
The Marshall AVT20 20W 1x10 2-channel combo amp with reverb is amazingly loud for its small size. Ideal for for use in the home studio and dressing r...Click To Read More About This Product
We're sorry-this item is unavailable.
Find a similar product below or contact our experts for a recommendation of great alternatives. Call us at 800-449-9128.Customers Also Viewed:
A little monster you have to hear to believe!
The Marshall AVT20 20W 1x10 2-channel combo amp with reverb is amazingly loud for its small size. Ideal for for use in the home studio and dressing room, for backstage warmups and low-level rehearsals. The tube-based quality of its clean and overdrive modes will redefine your expectations of a low-powered, compact combo. It also features a CD input, speaker-emulated DI output, and a headphone jack that mutes the speaker. Like all the AVTs, its preamp section is based on a 12AX7 and delivers great tone.
- An amazing amount of sound output for such a small 20W amp
- Totally tube behavior and sound from a hybrid amp
- Headphone jack allows for silent practice
- CD input lets you jam along with your buds like Mick and Eric
- Accutronics spring reverb gives you that good ol' sound
- 8 ohm impedance
- 19"W x 18-1/2"H x 10-3/4"D (480 x 465 x 270mm)
- 31.3 lbs. (14.2kg)