Why Shop With Us?
Free Standard Ground shipping (48 contiguous states, some overweight and Used/Vintage items excluded).
Orders placed before 3 p.m. ET usually ship the same business day.Learn More
2-Year Free Warranty on Guitars
Every guitar or bass you purchase from Musician's Friend (electric or acoustic, New or Open Box) includes two years of protection from manufacturer defects.Contact Us for Details
We're Here for You
Our Gear Advisers are available to guide you through your entire shopping experience. Call or Chat for expert advice and to hear the latest deals.Contact Us
MON - FRI 5 AM - 8 PM PT
SAT - SUN 6 AM - 7 PM PT
Marshall CODE 50W 1x12 Guitar Combo Amp Blacktrue true
Musician's Friend Rewards
This oversized item has special shipping requirements
Marshall CODE 50W 1x12 Guitar Combo Amp Black
Frequently bought together
- Free Shipping
- Top Rated
- Top Seller
- Flexible Financing
Gold Coverage Protection
Protect your gear
Gold Coverage Protection
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.
Get the history of Marshall in one versatile, portable combo.
The Marshall CODE 50W 1x12 combo combines the Marshall legacy with state-of-the-art technology, culminating in a potent little amp that taps into all the tones you crave.
The range offers a choice of digital amp models, power amps, cabinet simulations, FX and more allowing you to dial in every tonal possibility you need. Various choices of glistening cleans, vintage crunches and modern high gain options can be mixed and matched with classic Marshall 100W or British Class A power stage for example, and then run through a choice of various 1x12, 2x12 or 4x12 simulations. Add from a selection of 24 FX and you have all you need in one complete setup.
CODE has 14 MST preamps, 4 MST power amps and 8 MST speaker cabinets. It has 24 FX including: Compressor, classic stompbox Distortions, Auto Wah, Pitch Shifter, Chorus, Phaser, Flanger and Tremolo. It includes Delays with Tap Tempo, and studio quality Reverbs. CODE’s MST preamps produce some of the most acclaimed and best loved Marshall tones: JTM45 2245, 1962 Bluesbreaker, 1959SLP Plexi, JCM800 2203, JCM2555 Silver Jubilee, JCM2000 DSL100, JVM410H and more. CODE features EL34, 5881, EL84 & 6L6 MST power amp voicings, and MST speaker cabinet models: 1960, 1960V, 1960AX, 1960HW, 1936, 1936V, 1912 & 1974X.
The amp can be connected via USB, or Bluetooth allowing remote control of all the amps features and functions via the Marshall Gateway software. This software includes an app for mobile devices with extra content such as access to the upcoming online community, tutorials, patch sharing and more.
- Power: 50W (solid state)
- Single input
- 14 preamp models
- 4 power-amp models
- 8 speaker cab models
- Speaker: 1x12 Marshall
- Controls: 3-band EQ, gain, volume, pre FX, amp, mod, delay, reverb, power, cab
- 100 presets
- 24 FX (five simultaneously)
- Aux. input
- Headphone output
- USB port
- Bluetooth iOS and Android integration
- Footswitch sold separately
- Dimensions: 20.86 in. x 17.32 in. x 11.02 in.
- Weight: 28.6 lbs.
- Free Standard Ground shipping (48 contiguous states, some overweight and Used/Vintage items excluded).
- Orders placed before 3 p.m. ET usually ship the same business day.
Every guitar or bass you purchase from Musician's Friend (electric or acoustic, New or Open Box) includes two years of protection from manufacturer defects.
Our Gear Advisers are available to guide you through your entire shopping experience. Call or Chat for expert advice and to hear the latest deals.