- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Marshall MG50GFX 50W 1x12 Guitar Combo Amp
- Write a Review
- #L18651 000000000 L18651000000000
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
The Marshall MG series of amps delivers a range of classic and modern tones, with all the essential features that players need, and so much more. All...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
Get legendary looks, awesome practice features and enough power to gig with.
The Marshall MG series of amps delivers a range of classic and modern tones, with all the essential features that players need, and so much more. All the amps in this range are fitted with an emulated headphone output to make silent practice easier than ever. No matter what stage you’re playing on, these amps will look as great as they sound, thanks to their iconic gold piping and gold metal finish.
The Marshall MG50GFX 30W combo is loaded with a single 12" custom-design speaker, as well as four storable channels. It also boasts built-in reverb, phaser, flanger, delay and chorus effects, as well as an aux. input for jamming along to your favorite tunes.
Call or click to order today!
- Power: 50W
- Four channels: Clean, Crunch, OD1, OD2
- Single input
- Speaker: 1x12 custom design
- Controls: 3-band EQ, gain, volume, master, FX select, reverb level
- Aux. input
- Headphone output
- FX loop
- Dimensions: 20.47" x 19.88" x 11.02"
- Weight: 36.6 lb.
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.