- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Matthews Effects Architect v2 Foundational Overdrive Effects Pedal
- Write a Review
- L25455 000000000 L25455000000000
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
The Architect from Matthews Effects v2 is a mythically inspired overdrive with improvements!The gain structure has remained the same, and acts as two...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
Build a cathedral of rich overdrive with this versatile pedal.
The Architect from Matthews Effects v2 is a mythically inspired overdrive with improvements!
The gain structure has remained the same, and acts as two separate knobs in one controlling the mix of a clean boost signal and a separate overdriven signal, as well as turning up and down the gain of said overdriven signal.
The EQ section now has a full 3-band baxandall tone stack that lets you cut or boost the Bass, Mids and Treble, giving you way more control over the tone and shape of your drive.
Its still running internally at 18v for the best possible headroom and clarity. And this, coupled with the 3 different clipping options that give you 3 different flavors of gain, make for a wide range of tones available to you.
- Output: your overall volume
- Bass: Cut or Boost the bass
- Mid: Cut or Boost the mid's
- Treble: Cut or Boost the treble
- Gain: The amount of overdrive mixed in
- Clipping: Choose between Germanium, Silicon and Diode Lift (no clipping)
Call or click to order today!
- 3 clipping options
- 3-band Baxandall EQ
- 9v 50ma
- Top-mounted I/O jacks
- Click-less true bypass
- Dimensions: 4.77" x 2.6" x 1.39" (121.1mm x 66mm x 35.3mm)
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.