Why Shop With Us?
Free Standard Ground shipping (48 contiguous states, some overweight and Used/Vintage items excluded).
Orders placed before 3 p.m. ET usually ship the same business day.Learn More
2-Year Free Warranty on Guitars
Every guitar or bass you purchase from Musician's Friend (electric or acoustic, New or Open Box) includes two years of protection from manufacturer defects.Contact Us for Details
We're Here for You
Our Gear Advisers are available to guide you through your entire shopping experience. Call or Chat for expert advice and to hear the latest deals.Contact Us
MON - FRI 5 AM - 8 PM PT
SAT - SUN 6 AM - 7 PM PT
Maxon 9-Series AD-9 Pro Analog Delay Pedaltrue true
Musician's Friend Rewards
This oversized item has special shipping requirements
- Free Shipping
- Price Drop
- Top Rated
Gold Coverage Protection
Protect your gear
Gold Coverage Protection
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.
The AD-9 Delay Pedal captures all the classic sounds of the most sought-after vintage analog delay units. With 10-300 milliseconds of variable delay time provided by a Panasonic MN3205 (low voltage BBD IC, now out of production), the AD-9 Analog Delay can produce a wide variety of time-delay effects, from Rock-A-Billy slapback echo to erratic, runaway delays. The Maxon AD-9's Repeat control provides additional spatial effects by adjusting the repeats from one to infinity to emulate various room sizes. Calibrated for self-oscillation, the AD-9 is an analog delay pedal capable of "UFO landing" effects as well as many other bizarre sounds limited only by your imagination.
The AD-9 stompbox's Delay Level control adjusts the mix between dry and effected signals, allowing the delayed signal to sit back behind the input signal to add subtle ambience or right up in front for greater impact. Stereo outputs provide a variety of signal routing options for use with multiple amplifier setups or mixer channels. All sounds are provided with zero clock noise thanks to one Signetics NE570 compander and true bypass switching using a 4PDT mechanical switch.
Since their introduction in the early 1980's, Maxon 9-Series designs have achieved a legendary, almost mythical status with pedal connoisseurs around the globe. The reasons for this are simple - superior sound quality and innovative features that offer a seamless interface between performer and performance - nothing more, nothing less. 20 years later this rule still holds true. Now available with improved circuitry including true bypass switching, Maxon 9-Series effects remain the standard by which all others are judged.
- True bypass
- Crystal clear delay
- Adjustable repeats
- Zero clock noise
- Dry/effect mix
- Stereo outputs
- Input Impedance: 500kOhms
- Output Impedance: 10kOhms or less
- Residual Noise: -100dB or less (IHF-A)
- Delay Time: 20mSec - 450mSec
- Equivalent Input Noise: -116dB or less (IHF-A)
- Control: Delay Time, Feedback, Delay Level
- Switch: Single/Dual Mode, Effect
- Operating Voltage: 9V
- Power Consumption: Delay Time Min. 39mA/DC.9V, 38mA/DC.10V
- Dimensions (WxHxD): 74" x 54" x 124"
- Weight: 580g (including battery)
- Battery: 9V battery (6LR61 or 6F22) x 1 or Maxon AC adaptor
- Battery Life: mangenese dry battery more than 2 hours, 25deg C/ 77 deg F (Panasonic 6F22NB), alkaline dry battery more than 8 hours 25deg C/ 77deg F (Panasonic 6LR61G)
- Options: Maxon AC Adapter
Experience the power of nine “ call or click today to order.
- Free Standard Ground shipping (48 contiguous states, some overweight and Used/Vintage items excluded).
- Orders placed before 3 p.m. ET usually ship the same business day.
Every guitar or bass you purchase from Musician's Friend (electric or acoustic, New or Open Box) includes two years of protection from manufacturer defects.
Our Gear Advisers are available to guide you through your entire shopping experience. Call or Chat for expert advice and to hear the latest deals.