- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Maxon AF-9 Auto Filter
- Write a Review
- Product 155058
- Free Shipping With Backstage Pass (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
Maxon has married the coolest aspects of auto-wah and swept filter effects in this modern addition to their respected 9 Series. Opto-coupler circuitr...Click To Read More About This Product
We're sorry-this item is unavailable.
Find a similar product below or contact our experts for a recommendation of great alternatives. Call us at 800-449-9128.Customers Also Viewed:
Take a walk on the wet side!
Maxon has married the coolest aspects of auto-wah and swept filter effects in this modern addition to their respected 9 Series. Opto-coupler circuitry produces the shimmering, watery filtering effects of vintage units. Threshold and peak sliders control the degree of effect while range and drive switches determine the range and direction of filter sweeps. 3 selectable filter types--Lo Pass, Band Pass, and Hi Pass--plus a frequency range of 100Hz-4kHz produce staggering effects with virtually any instrument or input signal. Features true bypass, die-cast zinc case, and 3-year warranty.
- The coolest aspects of auto-wah and swept filter effects
- Opto-coupler circuitry produces vintage shimmering, watery filtering effects
- Threshold and peak sliders control the degree of effect
- Range and drive switches determine range and direction of filter sweeps
- 3 selectable filter types: Lo Pass, Band Pass, and Hi Pass
- 100Hz-4kHz range for staggering effects with any instrument or input signal
- True bypass
- Die-cast zinc case
- 3-year warranty
- AC/DC operation (order optional Maxon AC210N adapter)
Put some shimmer in your tonal arsenal. Order the AF-9 today!