- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Maxon Compact Series Analog Delay Guitar Effects Pedal
- Write a Review
- H98873 000000000 H98873000000000
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
The AD10 takes Maxon's 30+ years of experience in analog delay design and offers it up in one compact, WYSIWYG pedal. The AD10 delivers up to 600 mil...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
Sounds great, easy to adjust.
The AD10 takes Maxon's 30+ years of experience in analog delay design and offers it up in one compact, WYSIWYG pedal. The AD10 delivers up to 600 milliseconds of gorgeous, organic delay that doesn't get in the way of your original guitar tone. Delay repeats are tuned to perfection with a subtle yet distinct distortion and none of the high-frequency whistle associated with over-clocking of the delay circuit.
The AD10's minimalist control interface makes it incredibly easy to dial in a variety of usable delay effects including double-tracking, faux reverb, tight rhythm slapbacks, and longer delays for solos. The AD10 retains its distinctive sound even when stacked with overdrives and distortions. It works equally well in the front end or the FX loop of an amp and excels at the runaway feedback self-oscillation that everyone now expects from an analog delay.
The AD10 features a low-impedance buffered bypass, allowing it to drive long cable lengths or other effect units without loss of signal.
100% Analog Delay with 600 mS delay time
Gorgeous, Warm, organic delay tone
Special filtering on repeats to reduce distortion
Capable of Self-oscillation effects
Works in FX loop or front-end of amp
Buffered Bypass Switching
All of the problems associated with delay have been examined and solved with the AD10. Order today.
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.