- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Maxon CP101 Compressor
- Write a Review
- 155032 000000000 155032000000000
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
Unlike other compressors, the Maxon CP101 doesn't alter an instrument's attack characteristics, providing a more natural response. It can be used to ...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
Smooth compression and very low noise!
Unlike other compressors, the Maxon CP101 doesn't alter an instrument's attack characteristics, providing a more natural response. It can be used to increase sustain or to limit signal peaks for a smooth, even output.
Works perfectly with bass guitar, electric guitar, or acoustic/electrics
Provides clean compression and minimal noise
Order your CP101 today and enjoy the silence.
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.