- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Maxon Fuzz Elements Ether Guitar Fuzz Pedal
- Write a Review
- Questions & Answers
- J10556 000000000 J10556000000000
6-Month* financing available.
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
The sounds of Fuzz have left an indelible mark on the history of rock guitar. Yet despite its undeniable influence, the definition of what constitute...Click To Read More About This Product
An expansion of the Fuzz Elements Air with an added parametric EQ section.
The sounds of Fuzz have left an indelible mark on the history of rock guitar. Yet despite its undeniable influence, the definition of what constitutes a "great" Fuzz tone has remained strongly subjective and almost eternally elusive - Until now.
Introducing the Maxon Fuzz Elements - seven models designed to reproduce the classic and unique sounds of the World's most desirable vintage Fuzz pedals.
Using modern software technology, Maxon has modeled and mapped the complex elements that make up the core sounds of these legendary pedals, reproducing them using advanced analog circuitry that is as accurate as it is stable.
The Maxon Fuzz Elements Ether expands on the classic octave/fuzz sounds of the FA10 by adding a parametric tone section to the circuit. Select a frequency and then cut or boost to create a variety of new fuzz and Octavia tones.
- Expanded version of Fuzz Elements Air with parametric EQ section
- Rugged enclosure
- True bypass switching
Call or click to order today!
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.