- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Maxon Nine Series Compressor Pro+ Pedal
- Write a Review
- 155085 000000000 155085000000000
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
The Maxon CP9Pro+ Compressor/Limiter Pedal delivers a DBX compression circuit with threshold, ratio, and gain controls plus a reduction status LED. U...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
The last compressor you'll ever need!
The Maxon CP9Pro+ Compressor/Limiter Pedal delivers a DBX compression circuit with threshold, ratio, and gain controls plus a reduction status LED. Up to 30 dB of clean gain boost with a 10:1 compression ratio is available. 18-volt circuitry provides maximum head room with ultralow noise operation.
- DBX compression circuit with threshold, ratio and gain controls and reduction status LED
- Up to 30 dB of clean gain boost with a 10:1 compression ratio
- 18-volt circuitry provides maximum head room with ultralow noise operation.
Instantly fatter sound! Order now.
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.