- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Maxon ST-9 Super Tube Pro Plus Distortion Guitar Effects Pedal from Nine Series
- Write a Review
- Questions & Answers
- 423777 000000000 423777000000000
6-Month* financing available.
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
A salute to the rare and highly collectible "Super Tube Screamer" from the 1980s, the Maxon ST-9 Pro+ Super Tube distortion pedal takes the basic des...Click To Read More About This Product
Versatile, powerful and responsive, the Maxon ST-9 is perfect for players looking to get more than just distortion out of their distortion pedal.
A salute to the rare and highly collectible "Super Tube Screamer" from the 1980s, the Maxon ST-9 Pro+ Super Tube distortion pedal takes the basic design elements of the coveted vintage model and brings them into the 21st century.
Loosely based on Maxon's classic "808" circuit, the ST-9 Pro+ distortion pedal offers a dedicated midrange control that varies the amount of midrange boost, creating powerful, fat, and heavy distortion sounds akin to a full-stack amplifier. A mode switch to select from two different diode types allows the user to fine-tune the Maxon ST-9 Pro+ effects pedal for use with single coils or humbuckers, while switchable 9V or 18V operation provides increased dynamic headroom and fuller frequency response.
When you're ready to step beyond the standard overdrive, the Maxon ST-9 Pro+ Super Tube distortion pedal is the only choice for the discerning overdrive connoisseur.
- Natural overdrive of a tube amp
- Easy-access, no tools battery compartment
- Power input jack
- True bypass switching
- LED indicator
- Input/output jacks
- Drive control
- Tone Control
- Level control
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.