- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Meris Enzo Synthesizer Effects Pedal
- Write a Review
- Questions & Answers
- L71652 000000000 L71652000000000
6-Month* financing available.
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
The Meris Enzo is a multi-voice synthesizer that will track your guitar for tight monosynth leads, complex chord polyphony, or multi-note sequenced a...Click To Read More About This Product
Expand your tonal palette with this multi-function, multi-instrument pedal.
The Meris Enzo is a multi-voice synthesizer that will track your guitar for tight monosynth leads, complex chord polyphony, or multi-note sequenced arpeggiation. All without any special pickup installation. Just put it on your board and discover your own reality.
The Enzo isn’t limited to guitar; use it on any instrument whether drum machine, vocals or other synths. Completely transform your input signal and synthesize. Use the full synth palette of multimode analog style synth filters, ring modulation, envelopes and much much more to drive punchy, thick synth textures. Or, explore an altered state of your pure instrument signal by transforming it with pitch, time and modulation effects. Plug in to a revelation generator.
Colossal multi-voice dual oscillator synth architecture with selectable waveforms
Three Synth modes: Poly Synth, Mono Synth, and Arpeggiated Synth
Two distinct tunable envelope types: Triggered and Envelope Follower
Tunable portamento time for smooth transitions between synth notes and pitch shifts
Sustain control for extending your volume envelope all the way to endless synth hold
Two Tap Delay with Time, Feedback, Modulation, and special two stage level control (530 mS max delay time)
Adjustable compressor with threshold and mix for your input signal (Dry mode)
Custom 6 mode filter with frequency, bandwidth (resonance), and envelope
Wide-ranging ring modulation with ability to assign envelope control
Digitally controlled analog mix control
Stereo input and output
Switchable input / output headroom level for guitar or synth / line level
Expression pedal control over all parameters simultaneously
Presets available via external 4-preset switch or MIDI
MIDI in/out over TRS via the EXP jack
External tap tempo over TRS
MIDI beat clock synchronization
Premium analog signal path and 24-bit AD/DA w/32 bit floating point DSP
Premium analog devices JFET input section
Call or click to order today!
- Premium quality 24 bit A/D and D/A
- 32 Bit floating point DSP hardware
- Premium low noise Analog signal path throughout
- Digitally controlled Analog Dry path for wet/dry mix
- Analog Devices JFET input circuitry
- Selectable True Bypass (Relay) or Analog Buffered Bypass
- Durable translucent coat of vibrant gold over brushed aluminum
- Current draw: < 150 mA
- Designed and built in Los Angeles, California U.S.A.
- Dimensions: 4.25″ x 4.5″ x 2″
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.